SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

8 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

In the tie, Duluth outshot them like 3 or 4 to one. I caught the last 5 minutes or so and UMD took it to them. Not discrediting them whatsoever because UMD is the best team in the country, but I didn't see a lot to brand them much more than a decent team. We need to handle them.

Did they start a different goaltender?  Only two goals both nights . . .

1 hour ago, burd said:

Did any of you guys see the CC/UMD series or talk to anyone who did?   A win and a tie and only 4 goals against in UMD's barn tells me they are capable of playing some pretty good hockey. 

I caught part of both games. From what I saw CC seemed to be using the collapsing everyone into the slot defensive strategy that we've seen the beavers use so well. I only saw about 10 minutes of each game though. If that's what they did all game it will be harder to use on the olympic ice.

2 minutes ago, bcblues said:

Usually about 5 minutes behind.  Sometimes less on a good night.

I rarely have that big of a lag, unless everybody posting on here is also watching on NCHC.tv.  Most of the time people talk about things only a few seconds before I see them happen.