SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

If that wasn't dominant, I don't know what is.

And Omaha isn't a doormat, they're right on the bubble of NCAAs right now.

Omaha might have given us the worst 2 night performance defensively/goaltending wise in the past 10 years.  Heck MM and Goon each could have had multiple point games both nights in their broom ball gear vs Omaha. 

On 1/21/2017 at 4:40 PM, Emerald joker said:

The Sioux seem to get called when they get physical

They're the Hawks now but i agree. It seems that everytime they lay the body they get called for something. They always lay on the ice and hold their head to sell the call and are out on the powerplay a minute later.

11 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Omaha might have given us the worst 2 night performance defensively/goaltending wise in the past 10 years.  Heck MM and Goon each could have had multiple point games both nights in their broom ball gear vs Omaha. 

11 minutes ago, burd said:

Their goaltending that weekend was the worst I've seen in a while. 

For a team to lose 9-1 and 7-3 they obviously didn't play their best.  That being said, it was still a dominant performance.

8 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I agree...I think he's a decent freshman.  4 year guy most likely.  He had some struggles in a couple of early games and he was written off.  By the time he's a senior/junior he's going to be solid.

He played really well last weekend.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Let's not kid ourselves, @Oxbow6...no doubt, I could rack up multiple point games both nights, but no way does @Goon do that!  :lol: