SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

10 minutes ago, Irish said:

Why are we going to our walk-on instead of our 3rd rounder?  I wish someone would shine a little light on this - pulling Cam for Wrinks is futile.

Kinda like that undrafted no-talent Caggiula getting ice time over NHL-draft studs last season?  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Two of those goals would've made me want to switch goalies, but this stuff going on with Tomek is a head scratcher! Rinks looked solid for being his first game though, but WHY is Tomek #3?

The team really fell back when rinks went in.  By that I mean they tightened up big time to not get beat defensively.  Tough to win (or come back) when you're playing like that.

5 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

From Schloss

Tyson Jost (lower body) is out tonight. Joel Janatuinen (undisclosed) is out tonight. Both scored last night. Tough go for UND right now.

Uffffff.............whoever is in net for UND will need to steal one otherwise it is 0-4 vs the Dogs.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Siouxhawkey said:

Me as well. Row B, the most blatant being the one where him and a dilute player crashed into the net, with no call.

It wasn't a penalty when Jost ran into the net. The Duluth player had a step on him and he was trying to keep the Duluth player from making it to the front of the net.

14 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

With no Jost and Janatuinen I think I'd go with:
Gersich-Gardner-Pogo

Boeser- Hoff- Wilkie

Yon-Bowen-Olson

Smith-Simo-Gornall

I'd do this....^^^ and Bubs probably will too. This is the lineup vs Union but JJ was in Boeser's spot.

Kind of like the blind squirrel........Wilkie has to find the net at some point.

5 minutes ago, cberkas said:

It wasn't a penalty when Jost ran into the net. The Duluth player had a step on him and he was trying to keep the Duluth player from making it to the front of the net.

If you watch after they ran into the net the Duluth guys elbow Clearly hit's jost.

47 minutes ago, Irish said:

Why are we going to our walk-on instead of our 3rd rounder?  I wish someone would shine a little light on this - pulling Cam for Wrinks is futile.

Who cares how they got on the team or what they did before they got there. Teams play who is best...not who has the best resume 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Obvious penalty on the initial hit...followed by a two-second pause before the guy drops to ice like he just fainted.

Yes, no doubt a 5 minute with the elbow to the back of the head but the reaction of the bulldog was comical to say the least!  I went to a hockey game and a soccer match broke out!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Boogieman said:

And I saw all three from 306.

4 hours ago, Siouxhawkey said:

Me as well. Row B, the most blatant being the one where him and a dilute player crashed into the net, with no call.

4 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Row D for me.  32 & 33

4 hours ago, Siouxhawkey said:

Row B 26-27

My couch.  DVR rewind.

• Upvote 1