SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Tonight is going to tell us a lot about this years team.  If they come out and dominate, I can see some good things from here on out.  If they come out and play like they did in the 2nd half of last nights game, this could be an embarrassing year in that they won't make the regional that they are hosting.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

UND's 2nd line, Brock, Rhett and JJ, were all a minus 4 last night. I'd bet that won't be the case tonight.

Boy, I didn't know that.  Rhett's had a pretty bad year so far.  That needs to change here pretty soon.  We need two strong offensive lines every night.  Boys need to show up tonight. Get the win and on to next week.

4-3 sioux

Just now, scpa0305 said:

Boy, I didn't know that.  Rhett's had a pretty bad year so far.  That needs to change here pretty soon.  We need two strong offensive lines every night.  Boys need to show up tonight. Get the win and on to next week.

4-3 sioux

Rhett has not been very good in any zone this season then tack on his penalties.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Wolanin out tonight, not sure I like this.  Simo out too, probably about time.

Peski has struggled at times as well. Not sure who would be better. At least Wolanin seems to be putting the puck in the net. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wasn't Wolanin NCHC Dman of the week last week?

It may be a statement but he's one of their best dmen.  He had a bad game last night but last weekend he was awesome.  He's a guy that has tone in the lineup barring injury or sickness.