SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2017 SiouxSports.com Hoggsbreath Brunch

MafiaMan

Smaller crowd than usual but a good time had by those who were there.  @ringneck28 talked our hostess into giving the group 2-for-1's on Saturday morning mimosas...I inquired about the possibility of that other Saturday morning item @yzerman19 mentioned a while back after big Friday wins, but was promptly smacked in the face.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Smaller crowd than usual but a good time had by those who were there.  @ringneck28 talked our hostess into giving the group 2-for-1's on Saturday morning mimosas...I inquired about the possibility of that other Saturday morning item @yzerman19 mentioned a while back after big Friday wins, but was promptly smacked in the face.  

It was worth a shot.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Like the UND glassess, my daughter came back with some. Those give the saying, "looking through green glasses", real meaning.

Who is your daughter?  I chatted with pretty much everyone in attendance.

Great pic.   Great hat.   Always a great event.  Sorry we missed it again.   Was picking folks up from the airport late morning.  In for the Saturday action and beyond.  See y'all around the arenas.   Did see the Ice Arena Man plowing through the concession stands.  And Brian and his bride.  Great seeing you folks.

21 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

Are any of you going to the regional.  Anyone interested in getting together for breakfast/brunch or has anyone heard of a Sioux sponsored brunch. 

Mafia, does Fargo have a Hoggsbreath?:)

On 3/20/2017 at 6:40 AM, CMSioux said:

Trust me i would have rather been there then my conference...next year confetence is two weeks earlier. I will be there.

I thought you were gonna be there but forgot why you weren't coming...:lol:

I'll show myself out...

• 8 months later...