SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

7 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Apparently I contributed to stirring up a bit of a hornet's nest here with my attempt at humor, so that's my bad.  But time to get away from the politics or we'll be locking the thread.

7 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

We're not pointing fingers or assigning blame. 

We're saying, "Sorry for the distraction; everyone back to subject, please. Thank you." 

Signed,
The Management

All I know is that the rest of the season for UND is gonna be HUUUUGE!

I'm wondering now why UND isn't 50 points ahead in the conference standings.  

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Our offense was stellar on the Friday night...just kept giving up tying goals.

We had the lead most of that game and if I remember right two goal leads twice. Then we scored a go ahead goal with around 2 minutes left in the game. I believe it was 45-60 seconds later Minnesota tied it. Friday was O no D, Saturday was D no O. I still think we are much better the the goofs and should of swept. The past is the past though. This team looks like it's putting it together now.

On 1/10/2017 at 9:40 PM, UNDMOORHEAD said:

We had the lead most of that game and if I remember right two goal leads twice. Then we scored a go ahead goal with around 2 minutes left in the game. I believe it was 45-60 seconds later Minnesota tied it. Friday was O no D, Saturday was D no O. I still think we are much better the the goofs and should of swept. The past is the past though. This team looks like it's putting it together now.

We sweep both if we play like we did against UNO. Minny is a good squad this year, but our top end talent is as good as anyone in the country.

11 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

We sweep both if we play like we did against UNO. Minny is a good squad this year, but our top end talent is as good as anyone in the country.

I agree. I said that in reference to the post about us only playing 3 really bad games this year. I thought we should of swept the goofs.