SiouxSports.com Forum

USA World Juniors Jersey Thread

MafiaMan

I'm splitting this off from the World Junior thread - post here if you are interested in the 1960's style jersey, I will try to put together an order.  12 minimum needed to do a "team" set.

1) MafiaMan

2) MafiaMan

3) Oxbow6

4) Oxbow6

5) Wilbur

6) Pump It Up

16 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I'm splitting this off from the World Junior thread - post here if you are interested in the 1960's style jersey, I will try to put together an order.  12 minimum needed to do a "team" set.

1) MafiaMan

2) MafiaMan

3) Oxbow6

4) Oxbow6

5) Wilbur

6) Pump It Up

7) franchise is interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, so my jerseys folks are swamped but this project IS A GO!

I'd like to get some numbers together so I can be ready when the artwork is completed.  Any name or number at no extra charge.  We're looking at about $80-$100 depending on the number of jerseys ordered.

• 4 weeks later...

The company I work with has had some employee turnover and the new sales manager called me yesterday to apologize about the delay in getting this put together.  I'm hoping to see artwork today.  I'll re-post the list of those still interested -let me know if there are additions or subtractions.  

13 minutes ago, Pump It Up said:

These look great.  When I get throwbacks I like to keep them "time accurate" when putting a name and number on the back.  In addition to the 2017 World Juniors they wore these in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics.  Any other years/teams that you are aware of Mafia?

EDIT: 2010 Vancouver also.

Agreed.  I like time accuracy as well.  2010 Vancouver, this year's World Juniors.  I thought I'd seen them prior to this year at the World Junior Tournament too.