Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MafiaMan

USA World Juniors Jersey Thread

47 posts in this topic

I'm splitting this off from the World Junior thread - post here if you are interested in the 1960's style jersey, I will try to put together an order.  12 minimum needed to do a "team" set.

1) MafiaMan

2) MafiaMan

3) Oxbow6

4) Oxbow6

5) Wilbur

6) Pump It Up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I'm splitting this off from the World Junior thread - post here if you are interested in the 1960's style jersey, I will try to put together an order.  12 minimum needed to do a "team" set.

1) MafiaMan

2) MafiaMan

3) Oxbow6

4) Oxbow6

5) Wilbur

6) Pump It Up

7) franchise is interested

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if you've already discussed this in the other thread but just wondering if this is the throwback replica style you're talking about and how much they're asking. 

usajohnsonjersey.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This stuff takes time ro organize...but it's still in the works.  I have a call in to the design team but they have a few projects to tackle before this one.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I am already on the list, but I have a buddy who also wants one so put me down for 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pump It Up said:

I know I am already on the list, but I have a buddy who also wants one so put me down for 2.

Sounds good!  I'm hoping for a design update soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2017 at 8:31 PM, MafiaMan said:

1) MafiaMan

2) MafiaMan

3) Oxbow6

4) Oxbow6

5) Wilbur

6) Wilbur

7) Pump It Up

8) Pump It Up

9) franchise

Updated numbers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Are we putting numbers and names on the back of these Mafia?

That is indeed an option!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

That is indeed an option!

I got Grimaldi #23

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so my jerseys folks are swamped but this project IS A GO!

I'd like to get some numbers together so I can be ready when the artwork is completed.  Any name or number at no extra charge.  We're looking at about $80-$100 depending on the number of jerseys ordered.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The company I work with has had some employee turnover and the new sales manager called me yesterday to apologize about the delay in getting this put together.  I'm hoping to see artwork today.  I'll re-post the list of those still interested -let me know if there are additions or subtractions.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2017 at 8:31 PM, MafiaMan said:

1) MafiaMan

2) MafiaMan

3) Oxbow6

4) Oxbow6

5) Wilbur

6) Wilbur

7) Pump It Up

8) Pump It Up

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Front and back proofs have been sent to me - PM your cell number or text me if you already have It and I will send them over to you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of fabric are we talking?  An older style heavy cotton material?  More of a mesh? Polyester?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

What kind of fabric are we talking?  An older style heavy cotton material?  More of a mesh? Polyester?

Polyester - like today's style of jerseys.  Check your PMs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larger U S and A by request...as compared to the second picture with the smaller USA.  

IMG_7225_zpszvxpuciy.jpeg

 

IMG_7199_zpsanl2expy.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Larger U S and A by request...as compared to the second picture with the smaller USA.  

IMG_7225_zpszvxpuciy.jpeg

 

IMG_7199_zpsanl2expy.jpg

Those are pretty sweet Mafia...you giving any away at the Hogg?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:  You'll have to attend to find out, Blackheart!  Your kid will have a TON of basketball games you can attend...but The Hogg only happens once a year!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These look great.  When I get throwbacks I like to keep them "time accurate" when putting a name and number on the back.  In addition to the 2017 World Juniors they wore these in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics.  Any other years/teams that you are aware of Mafia?

EDIT: 2010 Vancouver also.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pump It Up said:

These look great.  When I get throwbacks I like to keep them "time accurate" when putting a name and number on the back.  In addition to the 2017 World Juniors they wore these in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics.  Any other years/teams that you are aware of Mafia?

EDIT: 2010 Vancouver also.

Agreed.  I like time accuracy as well.  2010 Vancouver, this year's World Juniors.  I thought I'd seen them prior to this year at the World Junior Tournament too.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0