Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AJS

2018 UND Recruiting

Recommended Posts

I still like how we are reaching into Canada for kids. I know it's not Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California but think it is a great place to find those hidden gems. It certainly makes our climate less of a recruiting barrier and makes it easier for Canucks to see their kids play.  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I still like how we are reaching into Canada for kids. I know it's not Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California but think it is a great place to find those hidden gems. It certainly makes our climate less of a recruiting barrier and makes it easier for Canucks to see their kids play.  

Unless your name is Okpoko and you'd rather hang in Cali than GF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as he keeps it between the snap and the whistle......it's all good!  He seems to make it his personal goal to knock someone on their ass each play lol.  This freshman OL class could be a good one....him....Slater etc..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, shep said:

My only concern was whether some refs may see some of these pancakes as holding.

I went to IHOP this morning, in his honor.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

He seems to make it his personal goal to knock someone on their ass each play lol.  

Even with the zoomed out camera, I can still see him smirking when he finds himself facing a LB/DB downfield :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shep said:

My only concern was whether some refs may see some of these pancakes as holding.

I am willing to take that chance.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

I am willing to take that chance.

Agreed, we have had too many nice guys on the line lately. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

Agreed, we have had too many nice guys on the line lately. 

stiner winning that award the other night validates your point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 11:11 AM, UND Dood said:

I love pissed off big dudes. Love the fire!

Not in my ER or CCU but on the field and focused, could be awesome! Recruiting looks good and, for what so know, improved! Yogurt not pancakes for breakfast but still happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

stiner winning that award the other night validates your point...

To be clear I meant on the field. Off the field I want to see good men who give back to the community. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

Agreed, we have had too many nice guys on the line lately. 

When most of the current UND o lineman were recruited there was post after post about them being nasty pancake machines. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ozzie82 said:

When most of the current UND o lineman were recruited there was post after post about them being nasty pancake machines. 

Our supposedly complicated offense probably has them all thinking too much. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Our supposedly complicated offense probably has them all thinking too much. 

In order to run the 1 yard plunge effectively and consistently you need to be able to run it from a variety of looks with a variety of different blocking schemes.  Otherwise it just becomes a wasted down.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ozzie82 said:

When most of the current UND o lineman were recruited there was post after post about them being nasty pancake machines. 

You are right, but prior to this thread I have not made many, if any, comments on incoming OL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×