SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

4 hours ago, Hambone said:

Offers rolling out today.

Ryan Marquez, a QB out of Colorado (UNDFootball360 says we offered as a DB).

6'2, 165, Arvada (Pomona), CO       

Camron Lewis, JUCO WR from Southwestern CC

6'1", Raleigh (Southwestern College), NC   Must be eligible to transfer as he is only a freshman.  Caught 30 balls, 4 TDs in 9 games.

Leonard Nelson, JUCO DB from American River C

5'10", 200, Woodcreek (American River College), CA 

A little more about the above guys plus one more:

LB Adrian Jackson, 6', 215, Minneapolis (Central Lakes CC), MN

On 12/4/2017 at 9:47 AM, gundy1124 said:

Best of Luck in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Mr. Perce, if Bowling Green ever makes it that far.  (need more than 2 wins)  That will be epic!!

Yes we were horseshit this year, but more identifiable and fixable than BG.

That bowl lost all its credibility now that it is no longer the Wet The Beak Ponzi Scheme Awareness Bowl Presented By Pardon My Take Presented By Barstool Sports Bowl

• Upvote 1

I was just thinking.....As stacked as we are at RB, would be nice to see a RB commit this year, after all, somebody's got to be the man in 2020-2022. 

Edit: I know it's just an offer (also saw he had one from Idaho) and not sure if they are recruiting as an RB, but looks like a heck of an athlete, always nice to see offers out and hopefully commitments following.

Greatful to get a scholarship offer from the University of North Dakota"

DOrn_4aXcAIMLkx.png:large

20 minutes ago, SkoHawks said:

I was just thinking.....As stacked as we are at RB, would be nice to see a RB commit this year, after all, somebody's got to be the man in 2020-2022. 

Edit: I know it's just an offer (also saw he had one from Idaho) and not sure if they are recruiting as an RB, but looks like a heck of an athlete, always nice to see offers out and hopefully commitments following.

Greatful to get a scholarship offer from the University of North Dakota"

DOrn_4aXcAIMLkx.png:large

Looks like he'd be a good get. 1st team all state rb in Missouri. 5'9" 170# with a 4.3 40 time at Ohio St camp. Has offers from Idaho and Air Force along with a Nebraska baseball offer. 

54 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Looks like he'd be a good get. 1st team all state rb in Missouri. 5'9" 170# with a 4.3 40 time at Ohio St camp. Has offers from Idaho and Air Force along with a Nebraska baseball offer. 

Looks like he could be a Santiago 2.0!   I bet we could run him up the middle on first down against a stacked box....jk jk lol.  I think we will have a good OL by then and be more ok with that play in a couple years.  Hopefully next year we are more successful at running the ball and recruits can see that we are a good running team and they want to come to UND to pound the rock ........and we get lots of good RB commits in the future, just like EWU always gets top WR recruits. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Looks like he could be a Santiago 2.0!   I bet we could run him up the middle on first down against a stacked box....jk jk lol.  I think we will have a good OL by then and be more ok with that play in a couple years.  Hopefully next year we are more successful at running the ball and recruits can see that we are a good running team and they want to come to UND to pound the rock ........and we get lots of good RB commits in the future, just like EWU always gets top WR and QB recruits. 

FIFY!!:)

9 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

FIFY!!:)

Yep you are right lol.  I thought about saying QB's too because they do......but then I probably also would have said Montana .....because they seem to land a lot of good QB's as well because they throw it around, and I really just didn't want to say anything good about Montana.  :D

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

One of the reasons he wasn't recruited more heavily.

Sounds like a good idea to me, take an athletic, tough possibly over looked WR receiver and teach him how to play corner.  Nice size at 6'1.  Was Harris more of a WR in High School?   That other CB commit we got played a lot of WR and he committed to us to play CB.  Hopefully two could DB recruits so far with those two!