Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AJS

2018 UND Recruiting

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Jo Jo Henderson committed to Montana State last year and is currently on the roster there.

You are correct.  It is interesting that 247 has him listed as an '18 and that he currently is being offered by us and many others.  I would guess that their computer system is confused because he left Snow College CC after his freshman year rather than after two years like most JC players.  I will remove him from Wiki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, UND Fan said:

Veargis has verballed to GA St.  I guess we had offered him but this has been a weird situation from the start.  He supposedly had 10+ offers including AZ, ASU, Cal, VA Tech, UNC, NC St, etc.  Why he would opt for GA St is beyond me!

Not surprisingly, Veargis has reversed his commitment to GA St.  With all his big-time offers, it is unlikely we can land him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't have many LB, S or CB commits yet.....coaches still have quite a bit of work cut out for them with this recruiting class!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Wiki has been updated with this as well as a bunch of other offers, star ratings, etc.  Two offerees have committed elsewhere:

TE Blake Fehrmann, 6'5”, 225, 4.8, Brookfield (Central), WI Verbal to IL St

LB Mike Timm, 6'1, 215, Wales (Kettle Moraine), MN Verbal to SDSU

Also, I have the below athlete listed as a safety prospect but most schools are recruiting him as a QB.  It could be that we looking at him as a QB as well.

Owen Goldsberry, 6'1”, 190, Arlington Heights (Hersey), IL Has offers from SDSU, USD, SIU, WIU, IN St & IL St

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Wiki has been updated with this as well as a bunch of other offers, star ratings, etc.  Two offerees have committed elsewhere:

TE Blake Fehrmann, 6'5”, 225, 4.8, Brookfield (Central), WI Verbal to IL St

LB Mike Timm, 6'1, 215, Wales (Kettle Moraine), MN Verbal to SDSU

Also, I have the below athlete listed as a safety prospect but most schools are recruiting him as a QB.  It could be that we looking at him as a QB as well.

Owen Goldsberry, 6'1”, 190, Arlington Heights (Hersey), IL Has offers from SDSU, USD, SIU, WIU, IN St & IL St

 

Goldsberry is a really good athlete. Good arm too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, AJS said:

New offers:

QB, RB Eric Mooney, 6'1", 185, 4.43, Huntley, IL Offers from Wofford, UNI, USD and Butler

QB, SB Deion McShane, 5'9" 155, Freeport, IL, 1st Offer

CB Jontae Dobson, 5'9", 165, Indianapolis (Ben Davis HS), IN Offers from Indiana State, Army & Eastern Kentucky

McShane will attend WIU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hambone said:

Perce committed to Bowling Green.

Best of Luck in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Mr. Perce, if Bowling Green ever makes it that far.  (need more than 2 wins)  That will be epic!!

Yes we were horseshit this year, but more identifiable and fixable than BG.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Best of Luck in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Mr. Perce, if Bowling Green ever makes it that far.  (need more than 2 wins)  That will be epic!!

Yes we were horseshit this year, but more identifiable and fixable than BG.

Who knows? He may get tired of their losing and transfer down to UND! #youneverknow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6514376/5721d628bd746d007c777e9c

6'5" 295# Juco OL.  Would be a sophomore.

I believe he would be a junior.  I think he did Santa Ana, then a RS year at New Mexico, then sophomore year back at Santa Ana.  I could be wrong, but his New Mexico 2016 bio said Sophomore and his 2017 Santa Ana bio says Sophomore.

http://www.sacdons.com/sports/fball/2017-18/bios/lindsey_taylor_q0st?view=gamelog&pos=d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hambone said:

I believe he would be a junior.  I think he did Santa Ana, then a RS year at New Mexico, then sophomore year back at Santa Ana.  I could be wrong, but his New Mexico 2016 bio said Sophomore and his 2017 Santa Ana bio says Sophomore.

http://www.sacdons.com/sports/fball/2017-18/bios/lindsey_taylor_q0st?view=gamelog&pos=d

Ah, I missed that he did a year at Juco before UNM.  Good catch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Are we dipping back into Cali this year? This LB looks pretty good.

 

6ft 210lb

Took a quick look at his hudl and he looks good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

6ft 210lb

Took a quick look at his hudl and he looks good 

Also a pretty good long snapper, so could be a backup there as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, SkoHawks said:

Per Tom Miller....

UND football has received a verbal commitment from 6-foot-5 TE/DE Ryan Schoenfelder of Goodhue, Minn.

 

The next UND TE who won't be thrown at?? Or another addition for the DLine?

Good comments on Schoenfelder.....

Bronko Nagurski @MnHSFBRecruitin Dec 4

Looks like UND is getting one with a ton of potential in Goodhue Ryan @RyanSchoenfeld1 6'5 220. 

Schoenfelder was one of the area's top players on both sides of the ball. As a tight end, he caught 36 passes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns, helping the Wildcats advance to the Class A state tournament. As a defensive end, he had nine sacks, 11 tackles for loss and 80 tackles. He also forced two fumbles and recovered two fumbles. Schoenfelder, who will play at Division I North Dakota next year, was selected to the state All-Star game. "Ryan is a complete player," Goodhue coach Tony Poncelet said. "He is smart, strong and athletic. He put together three impressive varsity seasons for a great career."

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offers rolling out today.

Ryan Marquez, a QB out of Colorado (UNDFootball360 says we offered as a DB).

Camron Lewis, JUCO WR from Southwestern CC

Leonard Nelson, JUCO DB from American River CC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×