SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

8 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Jo Jo Henderson committed to Montana State last year and is currently on the roster there.

You are correct.  It is interesting that 247 has him listed as an '18 and that he currently is being offered by us and many others.  I would guess that their computer system is confused because he left Snow College CC after his freshman year rather than after two years like most JC players.  I will remove him from Wiki.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, UND Fan said:

Veargis has verballed to GA St.  I guess we had offered him but this has been a weird situation from the start.  He supposedly had 10+ offers including AZ, ASU, Cal, VA Tech, UNC, NC St, etc.  Why he would opt for GA St is beyond me!

Not surprisingly, Veargis has reversed his commitment to GA St.  With all his big-time offers, it is unlikely we can land him.

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Wiki has been updated with this as well as a bunch of other offers, star ratings, etc.  Two offerees have committed elsewhere:

TE Blake Fehrmann, 6'5”, 225, 4.8, Brookfield (Central), WI Verbal to IL St

LB Mike Timm, 6'1, 215, Wales (Kettle Moraine), MN Verbal to SDSU

Also, I have the below athlete listed as a safety prospect but most schools are recruiting him as a QB.  It could be that we looking at him as a QB as well.

Owen Goldsberry, 6'1”, 190, Arlington Heights (Hersey), IL Has offers from SDSU, USD, SIU, WIU, IN St & IL St

4 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Wiki has been updated with this as well as a bunch of other offers, star ratings, etc.  Two offerees have committed elsewhere:

TE Blake Fehrmann, 6'5”, 225, 4.8, Brookfield (Central), WI Verbal to IL St

LB Mike Timm, 6'1, 215, Wales (Kettle Moraine), MN Verbal to SDSU

Also, I have the below athlete listed as a safety prospect but most schools are recruiting him as a QB.  It could be that we looking at him as a QB as well.

Owen Goldsberry, 6'1”, 190, Arlington Heights (Hersey), IL Has offers from SDSU, USD, SIU, WIU, IN St & IL St

Goldsberry is a really good athlete. Good arm too. 

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, AJS said:

New offers:

QB, RB Eric Mooney, 6'1", 185, 4.43, Huntley, IL Offers from Wofford, UNI, USD and Butler

QB, SB Deion McShane, 5'9" 155, Freeport, IL, 1st Offer

CB Jontae Dobson, 5'9", 165, Indianapolis (Ben Davis HS), IN Offers from Indiana State, Army & Eastern Kentucky

McShane will attend WIU.

14 hours ago, Hambone said:

Perce committed to Bowling Green.

Best of Luck in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Mr. Perce, if Bowling Green ever makes it that far.  (need more than 2 wins)  That will be epic!!

Yes we were horseshit this year, but more identifiable and fixable than BG.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Best of Luck in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Mr. Perce, if Bowling Green ever makes it that far.  (need more than 2 wins)  That will be epic!!

Yes we were horseshit this year, but more identifiable and fixable than BG.

Who knows? He may get tired of their losing and transfer down to UND! #youneverknow

7 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6514376/5721d628bd746d007c777e9c

6'5" 295# Juco OL.  Would be a sophomore.

I believe he would be a junior.  I think he did Santa Ana, then a RS year at New Mexico, then sophomore year back at Santa Ana.  I could be wrong, but his New Mexico 2016 bio said Sophomore and his 2017 Santa Ana bio says Sophomore.

http://www.sacdons.com/sports/fball/2017-18/bios/lindsey_taylor_q0st?view=gamelog&pos=d

4 minutes ago, Hambone said:

I believe he would be a junior.  I think he did Santa Ana, then a RS year at New Mexico, then sophomore year back at Santa Ana.  I could be wrong, but his New Mexico 2016 bio said Sophomore and his 2017 Santa Ana bio says Sophomore.

http://www.sacdons.com/sports/fball/2017-18/bios/lindsey_taylor_q0st?view=gamelog&pos=d

Ah, I missed that he did a year at Juco before UNM.  Good catch.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, SkoHawks said:

Per Tom Miller....

UND football has received a verbal commitment from 6-foot-5 TE/DE Ryan Schoenfelder of Goodhue, Minn.

The next UND TE who won't be thrown at?? Or another addition for the DLine?

Good comments on Schoenfelder.....

Bronko Nagurski @MnHSFBRecruitin Dec 4

Looks like UND is getting one with a ton of potential in Goodhue Ryan @RyanSchoenfeld1 6'5 220. 

Schoenfelder was one of the area's top players on both sides of the ball. As a tight end, he caught 36 passes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns, helping the Wildcats advance to the Class A state tournament. As a defensive end, he had nine sacks, 11 tackles for loss and 80 tackles. He also forced two fumbles and recovered two fumbles. Schoenfelder, who will play at Division I North Dakota next year, was selected to the state All-Star game. "Ryan is a complete player," Goodhue coach Tony Poncelet said. "He is smart, strong and athletic. He put together three impressive varsity seasons for a great career."

• Upvote 1