SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

1 hour ago, Norhsidepride said:

Had to create an account to reply guys.  Myself and others have kept tabs on UND since CJ chose it. 

CJ is an absolute slasher with the ball. He isnt avoiding contact he is looking for the next hole or cutback to exploit.  We ask him to play FS because of his athleticism. He hits hard and tackles well (its in the film). Also, he passed on offers to play WR in the MVFBC to play corner at UND. He has also passed on multiple basketball offers including a mid major that contacted he and Logan last week.  Great kid, Great athlete - Better person

Good to hear.  Thank you for commenting.

2 hours ago, Norhsidepride said:

Had to create an account to reply guys.  Myself and others have kept tabs on UND since CJ chose it. 

CJ is an absolute slasher with the ball. He isnt avoiding contact he is looking for the next hole or cutback to exploit.  We ask him to play FS because of his athleticism. He hits hard and tackles well (its in the film). Also, he passed on offers to play WR in the MVFBC to play corner at UND. He has also passed on multiple basketball offers including a mid major that contacted he and Logan last week.  Great kid, Great athlete - Better person

We need some stud CB's!!!   Welcome CJ! 

2 hours ago, Norhsidepride said:

Thanks for the comments. Please keep us updated on what looks like a prized recruit for the Hawks. He will be part of a Championship team.

7 hours ago, Norhsidepride said:

I appreciate your insight - it looks like we are getting a very talented young man!  Who else did he have FB offers from? 

1 hour ago, UND Fan said:

I appreciate your insight - it looks like we are getting a very talented young man!  Who else did he have FB offers from? 

His family kept that very private. South Dakota State and Northern Iowa were two programs he really considered and cancelled a visit to SDSU the day he verbally committed.  Also shocked a lot of people when he told the AAU circuit in April he was choosing football. 

9 hours ago, Norhsidepride said:

His family kept that very private. South Dakota State and Northern Iowa were two programs he really considered and cancelled a visit to SDSU the day he verbally committed.  Also shocked a lot of people when he told the AAU circuit in April he was choosing football. 

Were they recruiting him to be a WR or CB? 

44 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

People on fan boards aren't always very good evaluators of talent and no one can evaluate an athlete from the little they see on one of these social media clips.  All college athletic teams have these blogs where fans can talk smart and pretend we have all of the answers.  CJ will have the opportunity to get a great education and Bubba and his staff will give him every opportunity to succeed.  Hopefully he will have a great career and have great time in college.  There are a number of very good young athletes on this team that are going to get things turned around again .Thanks for your post. 

Just based on his football and basketball film I think Siegel has a little something that most don’t. I think he’s a steal.

23 minutes ago, SkoHawks said:

Per Tom Miller....

UND football has received a verbal commitment from 6-foot-5 TE/DE Ryan Schoenfelder of Goodhue, Minn.

The next UND TE who won't be thrown at?? Or another addition for the DLine?

Welcome Ryan. Great football name!

Anyone know anything about this kid?

I hope he’s coming in as a DL. If so we don’t need any more in this class.