SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 UND Recruiting

AJS

22 hours ago, Longtime fan said:

Getting Audette would awesome.  Stood behind him at the spring game....big big put-together dude.   Love his hudl tape. 

I see he got an offer from the bison and has seemed to like a lot of tweets from the other bison commits. Hope that is becuz they are buds and not because he is leaning that way. Kid would be a great get for UND.

Just now, Teeder11 said:

Bennett, Wilson, Seguin and now Okpoko (love the name)... the Canadians are taking over at the line. Border control.  

Border control or "Border Patrol" thats right Midco, you heard it here first. I'll be happy to accept royalties upon use.

BTW check out Seguin's twitter. Dude has quite the hairstyle.

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Border control or "Border Patrol" thats right Midco, you heard it here first. I'll be happy to accept royalties upon use.

I like that better... you own it!

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Let's just hope his lifestyle doesn't match his hairstyle......

42 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Bennett, Wilson, Seguin and now Okpoko (love the name)... the Canadians are taking over at the line. Border control.  

Pump the brakes, historically 50% of Canadians have changed their minds in the past.......let's hope that rate improves for us!!

• Upvote 2

Nice start so far to the 2018 class, but what/who are you guys hoping to add to complete it?  For me,

1. Ron Audette (probably wishful thinking, but he'd look damn good paving holes for guys)

2. a QB - firm believer you should get at least a decent one in every class, if they don't pan out they are usually the best athletes on their HS teams and can move to other positions.

3. a RB - I know I know we're loaded, but optimally you can redshirt them and have them not even play until sophmore year, so by then you're looking at 2020. when JJ and Gordon are gone.

4. DB's - I like the additions of Kauppinen and Siegel, but always nice to get some DB depth

5. OL HOGS, HOGS, HOGS......can't have enough of them if we are gonna dominate the line and run the rock.