SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO

AZSIOUX

53 minutes ago, Oilcan89 said:

What Television provider do you have and what channel number do you show ASN as in the TC metro?

I have mediacom (Savage/Prior Lake Area) and the game looks like it will be on channel 7 or 806. Shows up as KSTC on my tv guide, but broadcasts the ASN games.

Pretty sure this was the same channel the UND/BGSU football game was on for me earlier this fall. Usually get a few UND hockey games on this channel each season.

The nchc.tv app works great through my roku, but there is a slight delay so I really have to avoid twitter while watching. So TV is certainly preferable.

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2017 at 0:20 PM, rainman1745 said:

The NET stream is always high quality. No need to waste money on nchc.tv (unless you are already signed up of course). The NET color and play by play guys probably won't be up to your standards, but it's a solid production overall.

We are proud of our one and only Frozen Four appearance. Our program is barely of drinking age. I guess there's nothing in North Dakota except hockey and oil, so you need to talk trash about something. Talk to me in 80 years and we will see where our two programs stand.

80 years?  I'll put it on my calender

2 hours ago, Oilcan89 said:

What Television provider do you have and what channel number do you show ASN as in the TC metro?

Comcast will have the game on KSTC-45....in Southwest metro thats channel 12 or 812.  Probably can get it via antenna as well.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Do you think the Omaha fans are writing things like... Anything less than a sweep is unacceptable? 

There are some demanding Sioux fans...:lol:

Their fans are just praying not to collapse in the 2nd half again. Different programs, different expectations.

I heard one of their player interviews this week say something to the effect of we can't afford to get swept this weekend.

Not something you'd hear from our players before a series at home.