SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO

AZSIOUX

UND (10-6-3 / 3-4-1-1 nchc) heads to Omaha after defeating Union on New Year's Eve 3-1 in New York. 

All nchc games here on out. 8 series with 4 home 4 on the road road.

Road/Home/Home/Road/Home/Road/Home/Road. 9th pairwise as of today. GERSICH tied for 3rd in nation with 14 goals. Leader at 18. UND STATS

UNO (11-6-3 / 4-4-0-1 nchc) swept Lake Superior state this last weekend. 14th pairwise as of today. UNO 26.67 pp % second best in nation behind Harvard 32.08%. UNO STATS

PAIRWISE RANKINGS

NCAA STATS

Both games are at 7:07

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, AZSIOUX said:

UND (10-6-3 / 3-4-1-1 nchc) heads to Omaha after defeating Union on New Year's Eve 3-1 in New York. 

All nchc games here on out. 8 series with 4 home 4 on the road road.

Road/Home/Home/Road/Home/Road/Home/Road. 9th pairwise as of today. GERSICH tied for 3rd in nation with 14 goals. Leader at 18. UND STATS

UNO (11-6-3 / 4-4-0-1 nchc) swept Lake Superior state this last weekend. 11th pairwise as of today. UNO 26.67 pp % second best in nation behind Harvard 32.08%. UNO STATS

PAIRWISE RANKINGS

NCAA STATS

Both games are at 7:07

Wow I didn't realize they snuck up to 11th, big series. Here's to hoping Boeser can play and remind everyone he's got the best shot in the country when healthy.

36 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Wow I didn't realize they snuck up to 11th, big series. Here's to hoping Boeser can play and remind everyone he's got the best shot in the country when healthy.

Typo sorry they are 14th 

Heading to Omaha Friday morning.  We haven't missed a series in Omaha since they joined the WCHA and don't intend to start now.

Anyone heard yet where the Sioux fan gathering will be?  Same place as last year, maybe?  And then to DJ's Dugout after the game.

18 hours ago, cberkas said:

Midco maybe otherwise NCHC.tv

Friday's game will be televised on NET (Nebraska's public TV channel). You can stream it for free at http://netnebraska.org/

For the folks staying in the Aksarben area hotels, catch a meal at Jimi D's. I live nearby and always go there before Mav games. It's right next to the arena. Reasonably priced Italian/bar food.

There's also a new cajun/creole themed cocktail bar called Herbe Sainte (pretty much right across from the hotels). If you want a great steak check out The Drover which is also nearby.

Hope you enjoy your time in my hood before your tear-filled seven hour drive back to no where!

13 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Not if Rinks books his ticket first :D

Haha, that's a good one.  In all seriousness, Tomek should travel with the team and has clearly shown he can (at the very least) be a backup.  Tomek got absolutely peppered by the US and Russia and held his own against very very good talent.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, rainman1745 said:

Friday's game will be televised on NET (Nebraska's public TV channel). You can stream it for free at http://netnebraska.org/

For the folks staying in the Aksarben area hotels, catch a meal at Jimi D's. I live nearby and always go there before Mav games. It's right next to the arena. Reasonably priced Italian/bar food.

There's also a new cajun/creole themed cocktail bar called Herbe Sainte (pretty much right across from the hotels). If you want a great steak check out The Drover which is also nearby.

Hope you enjoy your time in my hood before your tear-filled seven hour drive back to no where!

So, are we better off using this free site, or going the nchc.tv route? Anyone know?