SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tourney - Toronto/Montreal

AZSIOUX

41 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Well Brown was recovering from an injury, so not surprised.

Yeah....sounds like he was a tad rusty.  He's awesome though.  I'm guessing he's still dinged up.  If he goes back to the O and does well from the get go I'll be scratching my head.

3 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

and Chad Krys gets the Ralph Cox talk last night...helluva hockey player...lots of good players let go off this team.  Go USA!!!

I think keeping Ahcan was the right move.  Krys wasn't good at last years tournament  and hasn't been very good for BU this year.  Ahcan will bring it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I think keeping Ahcan was the right move.  Krys wasn't good at last years tournament  and hasn't been very good for BU this year.  Ahcan will bring it.

Ahcan is one of the best skaters around and a heckuva hockey player...he keeps proving the size doubters wrong.  The kid was the dman of the year in the USHL last year and has made the transition to D1 look pretty easy.  The only thing wrong with him is that he doesn't wear green on Friday and Saturday nights 

54 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Ahcan is one of the best skaters around and a heckuva hockey player...he keeps proving the size doubters wrong.  The kid was the dman of the year in the USHL last year and has made the transition to D1 look pretty easy.  The only thing wrong with him is that he doesn't wear green on Friday and Saturday nights 

Haha yeah.  I just heard from a very reliable source that we missed out on Will Borgen by 24 hours. I guess Borgen was kind of heart broken but had verbally committed to scsu the previous night.