SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cratter

UND vs NDSU

The broadcast just had all time series 45-37 UND.

UNDwbasketball tweeted that we are 44-33 ahead.  Anyone know why each school may have a different tally?

Not much of a crowd. I guess that one win against Dickinson St has something to do with that, with the addition of another @ss kicking by UND keeps them home.

3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

The broadcast just had all time series 45-37 UND.

UNDwbasketball tweeted that we are 44-33 ahead.  Anyone know why each school may have a different tally?

NDSU's math department added their totals....

• Upvote 3

We won but not sure how impressive we looked. Lots of air balls from both sides. We are a tough bunch. It was an ugly first half. I hope we are better than we showed. We shut them down and exposed how far su has to go. Not sure if their freshman have what it takes. And ndsu dressing nine players? They seem to be be short of players for years now??

8 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

We won but not sure how impressive we looked. Lots of air balls from both sides. We are a tough bunch. It was an ugly first half. I hope we are better than we showed. We shut them down and exposed how far su has to go. Not sure if their freshman have what it takes. And ndsu dressing nine players? They seem to be be short of players for years now??

They can't afford any more. 

31 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

at times it was unwatchable...