SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. WMU - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

We know how provincial Canada can be about hockey, and how big of a deal this tournament is.   As good as Jost has been playing, would it be a surprise if Canada didn't want Jost playing another game against the WMU gorillas?    I mean, you just have to read Schlossman's recent article about how beat up the boys are after a weekend tournament and I don't think it's any big surprise of CA said "uh, we've got a flight for you tonight.  Sorry, you're going to have to miss that last game."

I'm not ripping the story in the paper, I'm just using that to illustrate what Canada already knows, and probably what they fear.

Agree, spca0305, this just gives a chance for some other guys to show their....quality.

2 hours ago, Emerald joker said:

While my nephew and I were at the game yesterday we kept hearing a sound like the puck hitting the post but that wasn't it,  anyone have an idea what it was?

I think a lot of goalies, but Cam for sure, bangs his stick on each pipe as the play is headed his way. I'm sure to make sure he's in the usual starting position . 

So Brock will miss 8 games...Jost 4. Who reimburses me for my 6 tickets, and everyone else who bought tickets, for the West Regional if UND doesn't make it to Fargo due to their absences?

Simple question.........

• Upvote 2