SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. WMU - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

10 hours ago, Sioux Hawky said:

Cam needs to go back to goalie 101. I can slide from post to post and square up to a shot better than him and I'm almost 40 and only play goalie once in a blue moon.  If the other team knew all they had to do is shoot top corners we'd never win a game. He stops the hard ones. Break always, screens. Gets beat by the easy ones. 

Will you sign my jersey?

• Upvote 3

On December 14, 2016 at 10:22 PM, Sioux Hawky said:

Cam needs to go back to goalie 101. I can slide from post to post and square up to a shot better than him and I'm almost 40 and only play goalie once in a blue moon.  If the other team knew all they had to do is shoot top corners we'd never win a game. He stops the hard ones. Break always, screens. Gets beat by the easy ones. 

I scored 22 points in a basketball game for Belfield High School back in 1985...maybe Jonesie could use my help with the men's hoops team...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I scored 22 points in a basketball game for Belfield High School back in 1985...maybe Jonesie could use my help with the men's hoops team...

And I'm sure you could have scored 40 if you'd wanted, being the generous guy you are. 

23 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

..........and that was against Scranton who's starting lineup included two 7th graders and two freshman girls. 

#baller

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

..........and that was against Scranton who's starting lineup included two 7th graders and two freshman girls. 

#baller

Two things:  

First, it was against Hettinger, and I think they only had one freshman girl on the team.

Second, this is pretty big smack talk from the guy whose "big" claim to fame is being the only 4'11" point guard to ever play in the State 'B' in North Dakota hoops history!  

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Two things:  

First, it was against Hettinger, and I think they only had one freshman girl on the team.

Second, this is pretty big smack talk from the guy whose "big" claim to fame is being the only 4'11" point guard to ever play in the State 'B' in North Dakota hoops history!  

Easy......I'm a good 5'5" in heels!

• Upvote 2