SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 FCS PLAYOFFS THIRD ROUND

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Only a team that has a truly great defense will be able to beat NDSU in the playoffs. SDSU doesn't even have close to that. NDSU might not win by 30, but SDSU is bleeding out right now and has no chance to stop it. Today, it could be 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 25, doesn't matter, they'll get the first down. 

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

Only a team that has a truly great defense will be able to beat NDSU in the playoffs. SDSU doesn't even have close to that. NDSU might not win by 30, but SDSU is bleeding out right now and has no chance to stop it. Today, it could be 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 25, doesn't matter, they'll get the first down. 

In the MVFC apparently only bringing 3 and allowing a QB to sit back all day is a good plan on 3rd down.  

7 minutes ago, homer said:

In the MVFC apparently only bringing 3 and allowing a QB to sit back all day is a good plan on 3rd down.  

I said it back during that possession, but that was the ball game. Everything that happens after doesn't matter. Game was over when NDSU was down 10-7. 

33 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

No one has ever accused you of being very bright,  have they?

Oh, so you're now going from trolling via NDSU propaganda on a UND board to acting like a tough guy behind a keyboard? I didn't realize a degree from the NDSU College of Economics produced such blind guidance. You must be so proud that NDSU football represents the only success you can speak of. 

Your comments are continuously criticized on this board and for good reason. I suggest you acknowledge and address your narcissistic issues. You have much to learn, young lad.