SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. WMU - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

5 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Actually when Boeser is out there we look for him too much - I think this has been good for us - I hope he plays in WJ & puts on a show - & comes back with the rest of our guys more confident - & maybe he does not feel he has to be the one & only but if he comes back more hurt I feel we can compete

Is Jost playing for Canada ?

Yes. Called up on the 32 man roster.

9 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

UGHHHHH the refs are awful tonight. Besser needs to step his game up but overall they are playing well. I'd like to see Tomek in net tomorrow to see what he can do. Go hawks!

I can't tell if you really a troll or an idiot,  you are starting to sound like emerald joker with this Tomek talk!!!! are u gfhockey??

• Upvote 3

Jost is just a different level of player than everyone else on the ice. That top line was great. Yon Hoff Bowen line was really good as well. Peski and Johnson are starting to figure it out. Cam quietly had a nice game. Good win. Need the sweep tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

I was a lot more impressed tonight than Jake Brandt.  I thought the boys did a good job of getting open for passes, and creating chaos at the net.  I agree with Jake that UND still has some maturing to do on defense, but overall this was a really solid showing.

2 minutes ago, OETKB said:

I was a lot more impressed tonight than Jake Brandt.  I thought the boys did a good job of getting open for passes, and creating chaos at the net.  I agree with Jake that UND still has some maturing to do on defense, but overall this was a really solid showing.

Kind of agree, but boy we got away with some loose defensive play.   We did not outplay them 5-1, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, UNDHawks4life said:

UGHHHHH the refs are awful tonight. Besser needs to step his game up but overall they are playing well. I'd like to see Tomek in net tomorrow to see what he can do. Go hawks!

Pretty much the worst troll of all time. Not because you're good, but because you're so bad at it lol.

• Downvote 1

On 12/9/2016 at 9:49 PM, Siouxhawkey said:

I can't tell if you really a troll or an idiot,  you are starting to sound like emerald joker with this Tomek talk!!!! are u gfhockey??

I'm not a troll. I'm just new to the site. If I would have known people where just going to ridicule me every time i posted I never would have joined.

20 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

I'm not a troll. I'm just new to the site. If I would have known people where just going to ridicule me every time i posted I never would have joined.

Big fan? Not knowing where UND played in New York, whether it was sold out or not, or how to spell Boeser, or that players at BC don't stay there for a decade.