SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Tickets

franchise

I was also very, very, very, very, very, very, very quick on the draw...

I got 2 of the ticket packages.   (Section 113 Row C)

I refreshed at 10:01 AM to check on 2 more and they said no more 2 together. 

I refreshed to try 1 and it said sold out.

14 minutes ago, siouxknocka said:

I should have tried for 4 but I went with 2 and got 113 Row A. Good to be lucky I guess.

Yes, good to be lucky!  And it's mostly luck...   No idea how many were available, but if just 200 tickets were available, then somewhere between 50 and 100 people got tickets.  Imagine how many people were trying! 

The second the screen opens, the first 50-100 people who can move the quickest to select and press the button win.

17 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I got 4 sro.... will prolly have them for sale once the suite for sure gets lined up and Sioux are in. 

Suites were sold out long before the tickets were. Good effort though. Though the guy at Scheels Arena said that some suite holders will sell their extra tickets for around $300/seat.

2 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Got 2 SRO to go along with my 2 I already have through the NDCC.

Tried 2 seating packages first got denied then tried 2 SRO got accepted.

Question: Do the rows and numbers assigned for SRO actually apply to where you stand or is it a free-for-all?

Same question on the SRO. Wouldn't that be nice this time around if they only sold enough for the risers and those had numbers on them. My guess it'll be the same as last time though.

11 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Got 2 SRO to go along with my 2 I already have through the NDCC.

Tried 2 seating packages first got denied then tried 2 SRO got accepted.

Question: Do the rows and numbers assigned for SRO actually apply to where you stand or is it a free-for-all?

6 minutes ago, AJS said:

Same question on the SRO. Wouldn't that be nice this time around if they only sold enough for the risers and those had numbers on them. My guess it'll be the same as last time though.

I called Scheel's Arena and the guy didn't have too much info or detail on this, but he did say that more info would be coming out closer to the event.  They 'may' set up some of the standing room with designated seats, but again - he was pretty cryptic and didn't have a lot of details.

36 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

I called Scheel's Arena and the guy didn't have too much info or detail on this, but he did say that more info would be coming out closer to the event.  They 'may' set up some of the standing room with designated seats, but again - he was pretty cryptic and didn't have a lot of details.

Thanks for the info, it would be pretty cool if they set up designated areas somehow so SRO people didn't have to rush to their spot and never leave.