SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-2) @ NDSU (6-3) 12/7 7:00 PM

SWSiouxMN

11 minutes ago, teamsioux said:

Hopefully some students will still be around for the game next Friday as finals will be wrapped up.

I'm hoping the football team is there in numbers. They do a great job of getting the crowd into it.

Of course that will obviously draw ridicule from Fargo, as they will point out that our Football players have plenty of time on their hands since they aren't playing .... puke

11 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what's everyones take on billy brown? better upside than mcdermott?  should have redshirted?  seemed to be able to move his feet decently tonight but had an ugly airball?

i think he will end up being good. i'd prefer everyone at this level redshirt but he looks like he will be a more well rounded player than adam. probably not as good of a shooter.

Brown is not as good as Adam who started some last season and played serious minutes... Did not red-shirt him as it would appear juco Kinsey who actually had a handful of D1 offers is even less ready.   Why they did not red shirt skinny freshman Walter is odd has he is only getting scrub minutes vs D1 teams and needs to get stronger

25 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

Brown is not as good as Adam who started some last season and played serious minutes... Did not red-shirt him as it would appear juco Kinsey who actually had a handful of D1 offers is even less ready.   Why they did not red shirt skinny freshman Walter is odd has he is only getting scrub minutes vs D1 teams and needs to get stronger

What type of player is Kinsey?  Maybe the need was not there for his style of play this year but may be needed next season.  

33 minutes ago, homer said:

What type of player is Kinsey?  Maybe the need was not there for his style of play this year but may be needed next season.  

with no contract I would think jones would be most worried about this season not next...Kinsey a combo guard shoots ok, pretty good hops, can take it to the hole ok

2 hours ago, hoops44 said:

with no contract I would think jones would be most worried about this season not next...Kinsey a combo guard shoots ok, pretty good hops, can take it to the hole ok

maybe walters redshirts next year when the two transfers are ready to play?

UND smoked NDSU in Volleyball in Fargo this year too.    Now the men's basketball  team smoked NDSU in Fargo.    What if the women's basketball team smokes the Bison in
Fargo too on Saturday.    Now that would be a story.     That might be hard for Bison fans to tolerate.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Risky said:

UND smoked NDSU in Volleyball in Fargo this year too.    Now the men's basketball  team smoked NDSU in Fargo.    What if the women's basketball team smokes the Bison in
Fargo too on Saturday.    Now that would be a story.     That might be hard for Bison fans to tolerate.

Their fans would state....#buttfootball. 

3 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'd say you are an underachiever. I pick up that vibe. I believe the Don might even call you  "low energy."

Haha, that's pretty good. Low energy and low on the D bag scale. I'll take it.