SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

22 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Yep!  Good thing Berry potted that late game-winner against Denver, huh?  :glare:

Good thing Berry told Olson to pot the game winner Saturday to finally beat BC too..............another thorn in Hak's side. ;) 

46 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, to be fair, Jerry York was playing the last game with a patch over one eye.  He had two good eyes every time he faced Hakstol.  

So that is what is wrong with the Vikings???   For the last month+ the coach has only been able to see half the field!  And I thought it had something to do with the team.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I don't really understand the life of a troll. GF, do you wake up and just think to yourself.... what BS should I make up today? lol

He realized he has fallen leaps and bounds behind Dave K and needed something juicy to try regain his rightful place in the trolling hierarchy!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I don't really understand the life of a troll. GF, do you wake up and just think to yourself.... what BS should I make up today? lol

5 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

South Park Season 20 is a great documentary on the life of a troll. :D

It may have something to do with member berries.

If the UND team that was there from around the 4 minute mark of the third period in NYC shows up for the start of this one theres no doubt its a sweep.  

If the UND team that made Ed Minney (who?) into an All American goaltender for MSU shows up then we've got more Fire Berry threads and bring Dean back talks after Western gets the tcos (copyright Hammer).

Just heard Boeser now changing U.S. citizenship, and will play for Canada at World Juniors, and from there head to the Windsor Spitfires.  Rumor of course.  

• Upvote 1