Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F'n Hawks

2017 Season

730 posts in this topic

Pac 12 has been flashy and fun to watch but when the chips are down they tend to fold.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

244 days until we play Utah!!!!

Yes i can't wait to defend our BSC Championship title and get back to the playoffs. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than UND, USC is my favorite team. I wish there was an 8 team playoff as NO team is hotter than they have been the last 2 months.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Are you a Utah fan?

Tolna ND seems to be primarily bizun territory, with a few Sioux fans sprinkled in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Tolna ND seems to be primarily bizun territory, with a few Sioux fans sprinkled in.

Where's that at? Tolna sounds like it could be Samoan 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Where's that at? Tolna sounds like it could be Samoan 

.....North Dakota

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, shep said:

Other than UND, USC is my favorite team. I wish there was an 8 team playoff as NO team is hotter than they have been the last 2 months.

They are ranked #9....so I'm guessing you would just be crabby lulz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Polls aren't the method or at least not entirely. The committee would have picked them.

I think.

At least it's not stupid polls with teams playing in random bowl games that decides it now. At least there's a 4 team playoff, but if FCS can have great week of football playoffs, it's not asking too much for the top conferences/teams to do the same.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Are you a Utah fan?

No just a football fan. Wife's a UND graduate. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Where's that at? Tolna sounds like it could be Samoan 

Near grand forks,  along hwy 15. Thompson-Northwood-Pekin-McVille-Tolna

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sprig said:

Near grand forks,  along hwy 15. Thompson-Northwood-Pekin-McVille-Tolna

Weird. I'm from GF and have never heard of it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Texas rancher said:

Wrong order

Yep,  turned McVille and Pekin around

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Weird. I'm from GF and have never heard of it.

I think it is the turkey capital of ND

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nodak78 said:

I think it is the turkey capital of ND

Or is that Aneta?  Wasn't Carla Christofferson from Tolna?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Or is that Aneta?  Wasn't Carla Christofferson from Tolna?

I think your right Aneta.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was from Tolna, and yes used to be turkey capital of ND. Now there is only one turkey farmer left. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tolna said:

She was from Tolna, and yes used to be turkey capital of ND. Now there is only one turkey farmer left. 

Tolna vrs. Frazee.  Who has the better turkey?

When is the recruiting dead period over.....!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoke with some bison buddies of mine this week and the whole conversation was about how loaded UND will be and how they can't believe we got JJ and how UND could beat competing for the national title.

While that was a much better conversation than what it was a few years ago I'm a little worried the preseason hype will be very strong for our guys. I hope Bubba and the s&c staff are driving it home that we haven't done squat yet and are keeping our guys hungry. 

Should be the most hyped UND season in maybe forever. Hope our guys are staying humble and hungry.  Can't wait for next year.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nodakhoops said:

Spoke with some bison buddies of mine this week and the whole conversation was about how loaded UND will be and how they can't believe we got JJ and how UND could beat competing for the national title.

While that was a much better conversation than what it was a few years ago I'm a little worried the preseason hype will be very strong for our guys. I hope Bubba and the s&c staff are driving it home that we haven't done squat yet and are keeping our guys hungry. 

Should be the most hyped UND season in maybe forever. Hope our guys are staying humble and hungry.  Can't wait for next year.

Don't the Bison return 9 of 11 on defense with DeLuca coming back?  They may have a chip on their shoulder as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NDSU returns 8/11 on defense, have to replace a DE, and 2 OLBs. Return 7/11 on offense. Replace an RB, 3 Olineman. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tolna said:

NDSU returns 8/11 on defense, have to replace a DE, and 2 OLBs. Return 7/11 on offense. Replace an RB, 3 Olineman. 

Their d will be just fine, probably better on the back end with experience actually. They won't win a title next year unless they find a way to stretch the field through the air on offense.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Their d will be just fine, probably better on the back end with experience actually. They won't win a title next year unless they find a way to stretch the field through the air on offense.

Sounds familiar. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0