SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

F'n Hawks

Cam Hunt in lineup backing up Rastas.  Also Neverman starting for Disterhaupt with Corby Richman as backup.

ILB: 195lb RFr backed up by 210 lb RFr who has never played before.

ILB: Sr RB who is backed up by a sophomore who was a true walk on.

nothing against any of these guys, but I don't imagine Schmidt ever dreamt this would be his homecoming ILB lineup.

5 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Cam Hunt in lineup backing up Rastas.  Also Neverman starting for Disterhaupt with Corby Richman as backup.

This shows how they feel about Dijon. Still can't believe it, his film looked really good when he came in. It's like Clordion Kennedy 2.0

Recruiting and receiving more local ND and MN recruits is a must for UND. NDSU obtains the vast majority of the well-known kids, but they also recruit and develop many under-the-radar recruits. UND needs to improve this. Too much attrition from out-of-state recruits of late which has now partially contributed to this current disaster. 

5 hours ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

nothing against any of these guys, but I don't imagine Schmidt ever dreamt this would be his homecoming ILB lineup.

Looking at Rastas, I'd be surprised if he is 195. 

Wow, has the air been let out of the UND football!

Almost noon Thursday, GF time, and not a single pre-game thread. Not even a look-alike thread.

i don't know enough about the team or UNC so don't feel it is something I can start, but always look forward to reading the pre-game posts.

25 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Almost noon Thursday, GF time, and not a single pre-game thread. Not even a look-alike thread.

i don't know enough about the team or UNC so don't feel it is something I can start, but always look forward to reading the pre-game posts.

The continuous talk about injuries is getting depressing. I will watch the game Saturday like I always do but as of right now I am sort of taking the wait and watch approach.

4 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

The continuous talk about injuries is getting depressing. I will watch the game Saturday like I always do but as of right now I am sort of taking the wait and watch approach.

The hype has slowed up in GF, I have 10 season tickets and they will be full. Hoping for over 10,000 at the Hawk's Nest, we are pretty close already if the students fill their 3 sections.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, zonadub said:

I’m taking the week off from look-a-likes. A sabbatical of sorts. The last couple felt forced and didn’t have the same quality we usually put out.

4 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

I’m taking the week off from look-a-likes. A sabbatical of sorts. The last couple felt forced and didn’t have the same quality we usually put out.

OK to rest on the 7th day.

Fonzie gives good advice. Be cool.

1 Man Army. People punch back. 

Leave problem solved. Are you sure?