SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

F'n Hawks

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Throw Griz and EWU in the pile.  Those two are my primary concern for right now. 

I couldn't agree more with this statement.   Bison fan have alway and will alway be dicks and will never give UND credit they deserve.  I expected a little more from Montana and E. Wash. Fans.

• Upvote 1

Hate to be Negative Nancy, but my gut says we don't find out good news about Grady.  If he was going to be back, seems like somebody would have heard something more on the positive side.  Still hoping to hear he is back though and that I am wrong! 

6 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Hate to be Negative Nancy, but my gut says we don't find out good news about Grady.  If he was going to be back, seems like somebody would have heard something more on the positive side.  Still hoping to hear he is back though and that I am wrong! 

Doesn't look like he is listed on the pre-fall depth chart, though maybe he wouldn't be since he wasn't on the team last year.

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Doesn't look like he is listed on the pre-fall depth chart, though maybe he wouldn't be since he wasn't on the team last year.

Then again, I see Mckinney is already slotted in. Any there are a few other things on here that look like they may not be updated. Who the heck knows.

2 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Wishful thinking or does Tom know more than we think?!! :)

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4305552-5-storylines-watch-und-football-opens-fall-camp

"Bryce Blair, Elijah Grady, Ryan Tobin, Nathan Nguon and Noah Mortel will challenge for spots, especially on the right side of the line."

Tom tweeted at me the other day, that he did not know yet, and that nothing up to this point was required. So I think he is just reporting, based on what was certain at a give point in time. Until he hears from the coaches or another reliable source, he probably doesn't take the time to look into rumors as much as us.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MoSiouxFan said:

Don't see Luke Stanley on the depth chart, either.  Wonder if he's not fully recovered yet or what.

Sounds like a lot of inconsistencies in the pre-fall depth chart. Missing players, incorrect year, etc. Looks like players officially report this evening.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

So you are saying there is still time to drive and pick him up and get him to GF by 5:30 right? :) 

This made me laugh.  I have visions of a couple of siouxsports.com posters pulling Couson Eddie from Christmas Vacation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2