SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

F'n Hawks

On 3/28/2017 at 1:12 PM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Contact the GF Herald and let them know. They should understand if they have a bit of competitive understanding and/or control over the situation.

In my opinion, the Herald shouldn't print NDSU stories; that's the Forums job and interested Ag school fans can pursue stories there. GF and UND have their own DI football team and that team happens to be in competition with NDSU; thus, the Herald *should* leave NDSU alone and cover UND!

With all that said, the whole Forum Communications ownership thing is probably an issue that works in NDSU's favor - damn. 

I read the Forum occasionally and they often print coverage of UND sports and there will always be some crossover between the two papers.  We need to remember that there are many UND fans around Fargo and some NDSU fans in NE ND.  Four days in a row does seem like a lot though

22 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Pretty safe bet.  Wonder where?  I see Minot State Football is following him now on Twitter and he's doing same..

It would make a lot of sense based on location.  Best of luck to him.  What could have been here. 

22 hours ago, UND-1 said:

Pretty safe bet.  Wonder where?  I see Minot State Football is following him now on Twitter and he's doing same..

I'm not guessing. :) It's not UND.  I wanted to post this right away so that there wasn't an avalanche of speculation.

He has options.  Here's hoping he makes the best choice for himself and his family.  He's a great kid - his heart is in the right place.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ozzie82 said:

I'm not guessing. :) It's not UND.  I wanted to post this right away so that there wasn't an avalanche of speculation.

He has options.  Here's hoping he makes the best choice for himself and his family.  He's a great kid - his heart is in the right place.

Here's to hoping his options don't have him playing against us ;)

If he puts in the time he will chew up the Northern Sun Conference (Minot State) but one lineman isn't enough to push a middle of the road team to the top. Where ever he goes I hope he gets a great education and becomes a great role model and citizen. 

5 minutes ago, dcameron said:

Elijah is going to Minot State.  My nephew who is a principal in the Minot School system confirmed this to me.  Obviously, they are very excited.

That gets him a little of both: football and close to home/family. 

Thanks for the year Elijah. Make a good life. 

10 minutes ago, dcameron said:

Elijah is going to Minot State.  My nephew who is a principal in the Minot School system confirmed this to me.  Obviously, they are very excited.

Feel bad for whoever he goes up against. He's going to tear up that level of competition.

I wonder if the staff is giving any thought to Nate Ketteringham being available.  With Studs graduating next year and Ketteringham having three years left in which to complete his two remaining years of eligibility, I would think that he would be a great get.  I believe he was a three star recruit and had good numbers for a lowly Sacramento squad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MoSiouxFan said:

I wonder if the staff is giving any thought to Nate Ketteringham being available.  With Studs graduating next year and Ketteringham having three years left in which to complete his two remaining years of eligibility, I would think that he would be a great get.  I believe he was a three star recruit and had good numbers for a lowly Sacramento squad.

With Zimmerman coming in I doubt they would.