SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: North Dakota v. Richmond

bincitysioux

3 minutes ago, DaveK said:

I hope attendance is good but I'm not optimistic based on what I've been reading all week. I think it is a shame that so many UND fans are in New York today. Those people are needed at the Alerus for a playoff football game that is 1000 times more important than a non-conference regular season hockey game.

They'll be back for next week's game

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, DaveK said:

I hope attendance is good but I'm not optimistic based on what I've been reading all week. I think it is a shame that so many UND fans are in New York today. Those people are needed at the Alerus for a playoff football game that is 1000 times more important than a non-conference regular season hockey game.

Let's please not turn every thread into an attendance thread please! You can only control what you can control. I'm sure Coach will say that at some point today!!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DaveK said:

I would love to be at the game.. Was at the last big game at Alerus vs. Cal Ploy.  Purchased tix for the MSG game in April and non refundable airline tickets. 

6 minutes ago, Old Time Hockey said:

I've never watched anything on ESPN3.  I am waiting on hold with Midco to help me set it up.  What a pain in the ass!  I have hated ESPN for some time and hate them a little more today!

Do you have your midco login (yourname@midco.net) information?

That's all you need.

7 minutes ago, Old Time Hockey said:

My smart tv does not have a flash player required to play espn3.  It's a 70" tv screen vs a 17" screen issue!  Anyone know what smart tv app to use for a flash player that supports espn?

Got a hdmi cable? Or roku? Chromecast?

If you have a hdmi cable for your dvd player or playstation (they use those right?) easiest way is to use that to stream the picture from computer to tv (laptops that is of course ;).

My Sony blu ray player had a cast feature built in so I could also use that to stream from my phone or tablet to the tv.

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

If you have a hdmi cable for your dvd player or playstation (they use those right?) easiest way is to use that to stream the picture from computer to tv (laptops that is of course ;).

My Sony blu ray player had a cast feature built in so I could also use that to stream from my phone or tablet to the tv.

I hate ESPN!

53 minutes ago, Old Time Hockey said:

I've never watched anything on ESPN3.  I am waiting on hold with Midco to help me set it up.  What a pain in the ass!  I have hated ESPN for some time and hate them a little more today!

If you're at home just hit WatchESPN.com from a browser. It'll detect that you're coming in with Midco as your service provider. 

14 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I knew that Apple TV was going to pay off at some point.  

53 minutes ago, Old Time Hockey said:

I hate ESPN!

I have CenturyLink and I can't get ESPN3 even on my computer, thought I was doing something wrong but I called them last night and nope even when i sign in with my CenturyLink information I can't watch ESPN3....totally blows.

59 minutes ago, Cratter said:

If you have Roku, do you still have to give your internet provider information?  I have CenturyLink and they do not support ESPN3 in any fashion.  I just bought Amazon Fire TV today so I'm going to hook that up, but still thinking since my Internet/TV provider is CenturyLink I won't be able to watch. 

5 hours ago, bincitysioux said:

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere, but it looks like the game will be on channel 789 for DirecTV users.

Are you pretty confident it's on channel 789?  I called a friend who has DirectTV and asked them to check since I can't get it and they said they looked and didn't think they could get it.  Would the channel number in AZ but the same as up there?  Maybe they are different. 

9 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

If you have Roku, do you still have to give your internet provider information?  I have CenturyLink and they do not support ESPN3 in any fashion.  I just bought Amazon Fire TV today so I'm going to hook that up, but still thinking since my Internet/TV provider is CenturyLink I won't be able to watch. 

I would think if it's blocked by your cable provider you're SOL.