SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Michigan State - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

I do think we are being outskated.  The penalties haven't helped either.  The turnovers deep in our zone are caused by their pressure on the puck.  Or just stupid passing.

We need to score quickly in the 3rd and get the crowd into the game.  Then just keep on rolling.

Just now, bcblues said:

I do think we are being outskated.  The penalties haven't helped either.  The turnovers deep in our zone are caused by their pressure on the puck.  Or just stupid passing.

We need to score quickly in the 3rd and get the crowd into the game.  Then just keep on rolling.

I think we won the first period besides the score.

1 minute ago, bcblues said:

I agree, I think 1 quickly in the third will change this game energy wise. They need to work and give themselves a chance and quit turning over the puck in their D Zone.

6 minutes ago, bcblues said:

Haha nice post 50 minutes later.  Yes clearly we were being outskated in the second. Boy.

13 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

You only seem to post when one of the teams is losing. You posted for two football games, Stony Brook and Bowling Green, none of the games which we won. Last post for hockey was the Minnesota series.

You took the time to look that up? Wow, way to go.

• Downvote 2