SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Denver - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Great game - we should of won - we out played them most of the night - what a great ending - Anyone who thought we were not that good WATCH OUT were getting better every game - still need to score more but when that starts to happen consistently we can be as good as anyone & it's going to happen

GO FIGHTING SIOUX....hawks :silly: :D

3 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

I want to know what that ref saw that we didn't, same ref that called the interference penalty on Rhett which was BS calles it again on Poganski outside of the play in OT

He was totally wrong on both. Rhett, clean hit on a guy with the puck.  Pogo,  intended to check,  but guy went down before the hit happened. Not surprised Rhett said the magic word to get a 10

Cam was great and the the D in front of him was very solid.......for the most part.

Need to bury some Grade A chances. Overall struggling offensively. 

Agree with the calls or not this team grabs away another victory due to an untimely penalty with the lead.

The PK is atrocious. 7th in a conference of 8 teams. You do the math.

Smith can play at this level........Wilke can't.

Wolanin was really good last night.

Paging the first rounders.......need some goals soon. 

First 2 points within the conference...it's a start.

I liked our play and really enjoyed that game. Cam came up huge on the breakaways.   The boys looked good against a very good team.   There is a reason last year's team got swept by these guys in the second half of  the season.   We need to get on top of taking penalties, of course, and it's not just the kill.  They can play aggressive and stay out of the box.   Penalties is one reason why I cringe a little when I hear fans ask for old school hockey.   The staff has that figured out, though. 

Look for another great game tonight.