SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology

petey23

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

I just wanna get this straight....We are GUARANTEED a home game for the winner of richmond and ncat??? Correct?  and then for there on it is whomever submits the highest bids regardless of seeds for home games????

You are guaranteed to be at home on Dec 3 against the winner of NCATT - Richmond.

If EWU loses you will be at home the following week against the winner of UCA - ISUr.

If EWU wins and you win, you will be at tampon field.

• Upvote 2

I love the potential matchup with Eastern Washington. It would be a much better matchup for UND compared to going to Fargo; it's damn near impossible to beat NDSU in Fargo during the playoffs (as evidenced by the past 5 seasons). 

First, let's pack the Alerus Center on December 3rd and get a huge first DI playoff win!! 

Go Hawks! 

• Upvote 3

I'd say this is a make-up call on the part of the NCAA committee except that this is exactly where UND belongs based on their season - unlike last year. (Just because you're not paranoid about the NCAA doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. )

20 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I love the potential matchup with Eastern Washington. It would be a much better matchup for UND compared to going to Fargo; it's damn near impossible to beat NDSU in Fargo during the playoffs (as evidenced by the past 5 seasons). 

First, let's pack the Alerus Center on December 3rd and get a huge first DI playoff win!! 

Go Hawks! 

Exactly take care of business on the 3rd. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

when or how did they get us confused with the ndac during the broadcast?

Towards the end they were naming off teams in the other bracket and said North Dakota State without missing a beat and they didn't even catch their error. Hopefully after this year they will remember who we are.