SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

That's right........got you confused with MafiaMan. ;)

I think you and I were in school around the same time, Ox.  I vaguely remember playing your Sigma Nu intramural basketball team...unless that was some other 5'3" point guard I'm thinking of.  ;)

Well, tough weekend for the boys! Think they will be just fine. Got to see some winning anyway, went to my first football game this season on Saturday. That was fun! Someone has to explain to me though, why can I buy a vodka tonic at the concessions, bring it back to my seat to enjoy. But, I have to go to the bar at the REA and stay there till I finish it?

Baffling...

• Upvote 2

On 10/30/2016 at 9:31 AM, Oxbow6 said:

8 hours ago, rhenry8439 said:

Bad weekend for the boys in green. Hope it is like last year, and after a bad weekend we come out "Guns blazing" and blank the slophers 2 nights in a row.

This isn't last year's team.   They will be good in the end, but those of us fans who do not handle adversity well will have many opportunities to vent.  

On 30. 10. 2016 at 3:40 AM, fightingsioux4life said:

I guess Berry thinks we should ride the horse that helped us win a natty last year until there is reason not to ride him. Tomek will get his shot at some point.

there were a few points but Tomek did not get a chance. Now I think even though Tomek is too young 19 (f.e. Cam was older in his start 21) but he is more prospective for UND like  new players too for next season, they need this season to play a lot and mature