SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Getting Wolanin will help on the blue line but defensively this squad is still a work in progress................4-3 UMD

Definitely a work in progress, but I'm not blown away by UMD's offense. I feel like they are similar to BSU with a wee bit more skill. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Definitely a work in progress, but I'm not blown away by UMD's offense. I feel like they are similar to BSU with a wee bit more skill. 

Boeser, Jost, Tucker P., Pogo, Cam J. > Toninato, Iafalo, Tufte, Pionk, unproven goalie (whoever Sandy puts in)

5 - 2 UMD tonight with 3 in the first 2 in second and UND gets a greasy one from scandinavia in second and boeser gets one in garbage time.  

Cam struggles and is pulled after 1.

Adversity will be presented, and will be looked at in March as a key component to the run to 9.

2 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Are these boys getting hurt in practice?  Shaw seemed ok last Saturday.

Coach Berry won't let them play if they're banged up and not healthy. That's how it's been the last two seasons.  TH is with the team, so if he says if someone's not playing, I would believe him.  

I'm just hoping for 60 minutes. Play every shift like its 0-0. Be smart and stay out of the box. The defense has been worrisome at times but offensively we should be fine. Hopefully Duluth doesn't try to goon it up too much. 

Now just need to decide if I watch hockey or watch the cubbies and listen to the radio. Or just watch both :)