SiouxSports.com Forum

Bring back Hak?

bigskyvikes

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Nah. I like it when the team wins Frozen Four games. 

Win a Frozen Four game?!

UND never had a lead in a Frozen Four in the previous 8 years, let alone won a game.

The new guy hasn't trailed in a Frozen Four.

Impress turnaround from the first year coach!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Bemidji is a very good team fun to watch

That 1st period had me worried

Great to see our guys come back

Can u imagine if Boeser had not came back

He would've been in the AHL- by playing this year, he's got another shot at a Natty, and a private jet instead of a bus as a first year pro

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

This is exactly what I hate about the internet. People can be rude and cruel and there is zero accountability because people can hide behind their screens.

ANd I especially like that you are judging Hak's team after a few games, rather than his overall performance over the past season. Maybe he will be done in a year or two, but you have nothing to base that off of. Your just trolling trying to be a jerk. Take it somewhere else.

I stayed away from his comment, but I love your reply! A+

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

This is a thread implying that Hakstol won't be coaching in Philadelphia.  So, in fairness to John, a post about Hakstol not coaching in Philadelphia really isn't that far off base.

The thread was a joke because so many about die on here if the Sioux look bad or are not winning after one period of hockey....so it was my poor attempt at humor I guess!

But you can defend John's post about the Flyers after they have played 4 games and his stupid remark about Hak getting anything only because of his father in-law. Wonder what control his father in-law has over Philly. Hahaha

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

The thread was a joke because so many about die on here if the Sioux look bad or are not winning after one period of hockey....so it was my poor attempt at humor I guess!

But you can defend John's post about the Flyers after they have played 4 games and his stupid remark about Hak getting anything only because of his father in-law. Wonder what control his father in-law has over Philly. Hahaha

Yes, we all know this thread is a joke.  People in the business/professional world land jobs through connections and networking all the time, whether its through a father-in-law or by other connections.  For example, Hak wouldn't be coaching in Philadelphia had he not coached Ron Hextall's son at UND.

Just now, MafiaMan said:

LOL!  One week into the NHL season?  

Hakstol received rave reviews for coaching a pretty sub-par Philly team to the playoffs last year.  But let's whine about him not winning the Stanley Cup, I guess.

It will never end here. 

43 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

This is a thread implying that Hakstol won't be coaching in Philadelphia.  So, in fairness to John, a post about Hakstol not coaching in Philadelphia really isn't that far off topic.

I don't think it was taken as an off topic situation,  more of a poor taste, childish type situation...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

This is exactly what I hate about the internet. People can be rude and cruel and there is zero accountability because people can hide behind their screens.

ANd I especially like that you are judging Hak's team after a few games, rather than his overall performance over the past season. Maybe he will be done in a year or two, but you have nothing to base that off of. Your just trolling trying to be a jerk. Take it somewhere else.

Agree.

4 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

My primary complaint about this thread is I thought we had all agreed on

berry.jpg

I got to get some of those I love Lucky Charms & love Blueberry's why have I not tried these before ?