SiouxSports.com Forum

Which hotels offer shuttles to games?

MattC

Does anyone have a list of hotels that have a shuttle to the games? I know the Canad Inn does but I'm wondering if others do too? The Quality Inn used to but when I stayed there last year the front desk said they stopped offering it.

Motels along 43rd st just south of gateway  are a very short walk to Speedway, which has a free bus to the games. Ramada/Super 8/EconoLodge/Am. best value inn are all close to Speedway. We used to stay at EconoLodge, only about 100 yards from Speedway.

13 hours ago, sprig said:

Motels along 43rd st just south of gateway  are a very short walk to Speedway, which has a free bus to the games. Ramada/Super 8/EconoLodge/Am. best value inn are all close to Speedway. We used to stay at EconoLodge, only about 100 yards from Speedway.

I will have to look into that. Was hoping to find a hotel shuttle but this will probably have to do. The only hotel shuttle listed on the REA website is the Canad Inn.