SiouxSports.com Forum

Ryder Cup

siouxfan512

16 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Has everyone seen this yet? It is too good not to share. I believe I read that the guy is from Mayville.

http://www.rydercup.com/news-media/usa/ryder-cup-american-fan-calls-his-shot-sinks-putt-rory-mcilroy-couldn’t

Ha just watched this on twitter. Guy backed up the chirping. #Merica

Since the Cup has gone to even years, it has been dominated by the Euros. They have only lost once since 2002. The US needs to answer the bell on their home soil and NOT choke it away like they did in Medinah 2012 and Davis Love needs to be a much better leader that Watson was during the disaster that was Scotland in 2014. (I'm sure he wants redemption as well because he was the captain during the 2012 run.

Prediction:  They win one for Arnie, US takes it 15 to 13.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know if NBC's Ryder Cup coverage will get interrupted by the Bison football game tomorrow afternoon? As of now my guide says Ryder Cup but I know in the past I get Bison football and it really pisses me off! Saturday afternoon matches always seem to be the most pivotal and exciting.

5 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

Anyone know if NBC's Ryder Cup coverage will get interrupted by the Bison football game tomorrow afternoon? As of now my guide says Ryder Cup but I know in the past I get Bison football and it really pisses me off! Saturday afternoon matches always seem to be the most pivotal and exciting.

I would say it's very likely going to be interrupted.

8 hours ago, I Ranger said:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4126786-kvly-announces-plans-not-air-saturdays-coverage-ryder-cup

Did anyone else see that Danny Willett now says his brother was right about American fans.  What a gutless wonder.  He might want to check out the kind of fans England has.  Hey Danny, ever heard of soccer rioting!

3 hours ago, tnt said:

Did anyone else see that Danny Willett now says his brother was right about American fans.  What a gutless wonder.  He might want to check out the kind of fans England has.  Hey Danny, ever heard of soccer rioting!

It's called futbol.