SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphia-eagles/post/_/id/23956/what-carson-wentz-is-doing-to-help-the-eagles-during-their-playoff-run

PHILADELPHIA -- Just because Carson Wentz won’t be on the field Sunday in the NFC Championship Game doesn’t mean he isn't supporting the team. He has just taken on a new role as the Philadelphia Eagles have embarked on a playoff run that has them one win away from the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Depends, if Shurmur goes to the Giants, which is the rumor, I doubt it

If he goes to Arizona, its way more likely. 

Whether the season ends Sunday, a Super Bowl loss or win, the Vikings have a critical decision to make on QB with Case or Teddy (I'm not including Sam, he is going to be gone)

The Kirk Cousins theory is gaining steam.  

5 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

I think this game can go either way but I take the guy that has 11+ more games under his belt  with his offense and the #1 defense on his side, and because they are my Vikings!!

SKOOOOOOLLLL!!

And I'm picking Philadelphia because...well, it's the Vikings.  No matter how good things seem to be, the season is likely to end with either the Eagles or the Patriots ripping Minnesota fans' hearts out of their respective chests and eating them.

55 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And I'm picking Philadelphia because...well, it's the Vikings.  No matter how good things seem to be, the season is likely to end with either the Eagles or the Patriots ripping Minnesota fans' hearts out of their respective chests and eating them.

And there's thousands of guys that say this before every teams first Superbowl victory! 

It's so easy to be on the negative side of this and also be right with your prediction. Enjoy your......fun......misery.....whatever it is I don't really care.;)

Go Vikings!

SKOOOOOOLLLL!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

And there's thousands of guys that say this before every teams first Superbowl victory! 

It's so easy to be on the negative side of this and also be right with your prediction. Enjoy your......fun......misery.....whatever it is I don't really care.;)

Go Vikings!

SKOOOOOOLLLL!!!

Like I said in another forum. The Vikings will break two records during the Super Bowl........

14 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I lost count, will the Vikings set a record by losing their 5th Super Bowl or 70billionth Super Bowl?  

You are acting just like the people on here you argue with that get all negative and dramatic when the Sioux split with.....or lose to....or tie...

I'm gonna use one of your lines...

If the Vikings lose in triple overtime in an absolute barn burner you can come back and say, see I told you they would piss it away!

:lol:

I can't quite figure you out on this one, either you're a die hard Vikings fan with no trust (I understand) or one of those packer fans....ish (I just threw up a little)

SKOL!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I lost count, will the Vikings set a record by losing their 5th Super Bowl or 70billionth Super Bowl?  

3 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You are acting just like the people on here you argue with that get all negative and dramatic when the Sioux split with.....or lose to....or tie...

I'm gonna use one of your lines...

If the Vikings lose in triple overtime in an absolute barn burner you can come back and say, see I told you they would piss it away!

:lol:

I can't quite figure you out on this one, either you're a die hard Vikings fan with no trust (I understand) or one of those packer fans....ish (I just threw up a little)

SKOL!!

You missed the joke a few pages ago on the number of Super Bowls the Vikings have lost...

I'm a fan of neither team...just a long-suffering Miami Dolphins fan.  

17 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

At least you got an undefeated season. 

Sure...but my memories of it are fading.  I was about 2 and a half years old at the time but can still recall Bob Griese throwing that beautiful TD pass in the first quarter.  Then my mom had to change my diaper after Washington ran a fumble back for a TD in the 4th quarter, but thankfully Miami held on to win it 14-7!  

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Or the curse is now in New Orleans.

9 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Sure...but my memories of it are fading.  I was about 2 and a half years old at the time but can still recall Bob Griese throwing that beautiful TD pass in the first quarter.  Then my mom had to change my diaper after Washington ran a fumble back for a TD in the 4th quarter, but thankfully Miami held on to win it 14-7!  

So you literally sh*t your pants when your team turned the ball over?  Awesome!

21 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Depends, if Shurmur goes to the Giants, which is the rumor, I doubt it

If he goes to Arizona, its way more likely. 

Whether the season ends Sunday, a Super Bowl loss or win, the Vikings have a critical decision to make on QB with Case or Teddy (I'm not including Sam, he is going to be gone)

how can you be so sure? he jumped teddy on the depth chart when he got healthy and has more game experience in the past ~2 yrs

8 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

how can you be so sure? he jumped teddy on the depth chart when he got healthy and has more game experience in the past ~2 yrs

He jumped Teddy because of this seasons experience, like training camp and a couple weeks worth of the season. Starting the season over in the fall....Sam is gone, I wouldn't doubt he is done with football because of the bad knee(s).

2 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Hate to be the truth guy but have the Eagles really even missed a beat since Carson went out?  They were petty good with him and pretty good without, as well.  Foles ain't much of a drop off, at least today.  

Foles has lots of time and wide open guys any NFL QB can make that work.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm