SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Attendance

nodak651

9 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Has anybody heard if the remaining student tickets have been claimed? Hopefully they have. I would hate to have about a 1,000 seat gap to fill in the regular season student section.

Nodak Nation said they have "less than 200 tickets left".  

Just now, AJS said:

Less than 200 free tickets left for students, after that they'll have to pay $5. So, appears to be a lot of student tickets left.

Yes.  They gave out 450 free tickets and have the free donor tickets left (200).  If they can get 500-700 students there that would be huge.  

2 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Yes.  They gave out 450 free tickets and have the free donor tickets left (200).  If they can get 500-700 students there that would be huge.  

1,000 students is what we need.  Still 200 free tickets and they are not all grabbed? Are they procrastinators? This is a Big Game! Maybe the $5 is not that big a deal, one drink downtown. I'm confident they'll give a good showing. Hopefully the students that were short on money to go to games got their tickets.

I don't blame them for not going to the union to get free tickets.  It can be a pain in the ass to walk over there in the cold (I was lazy).  Would be nice if they could set up in gamble as well.  The ticket office is out of sight out of mind if it is still down in the basement of the union.

1 minute ago, nodak651 said:

I don't blame them for not going to the union to get free tickets.  It can be a pain in the ass to walk over there in the cold (I was lazy).  Would be nice if they could set up in gamble as well.  The ticket office is out of sight out of mind if it is still down in the basement of the union.

Moved upstairs now. 

3 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bubba goes to the students with tickets for this game once it gets closer. He's been know to do so...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

1,000 students is what we need.  Still 200 free tickets and they are not all grabbed? Are they procrastinators? This is a Big Game! Maybe the $5 is not that big a deal, one drink downtown. I'm confident they'll give a good showing. Hopefully the students that were short on money to go to games got their tickets.

Let us remember that the game is a week and a half away and Thanksgiving weekend is coming up; they probably are thinking about going home for the last time before finals. Next week will be the week to make a big push for students to get tickets.

3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Let us remember that the game is a week and a half away and Thanksgiving weekend is coming up; they probably are thinking about going home for the last time before finals. Next week will be the week to make a big push for students to get tickets.

That's another good reason to have this week off, if we were a #9 seed and lucky enough to have a home game, we'd be at a challenge to get enough students to the game.

• Upvote 1