SiouxSports.com Forum

?Final Five?

01grad

I saw Dagies sitting across the rink from me, I am behind the home bench 10 rows up. I also saw ghost of smith, but where was everybody else? Where does everybody gather in between periods and before and between games? We will be at McGoverns. Have fun!!!

I saw Dagies sitting across the rink from me, I am behind the home bench 10 rows up. I also saw ghost of smith, but where was everybody else? Where does everybody gather in between periods and before and between games? We will be at McGoverns. Have fun!!!

Did you run into Ricky Ricardo from yesterday? :silly:

I am always above sec 116.  GO DOGS!!!

Good luck tomorrow. :silly:

I told my dad after one we had no business being down only one and if you had told me MN would put up 7 I would had called the looney bin. The MN goal at the end of the 1st really seemed to take the wind out of UMD's sails.

edit - update your sig! :huh:

Good luck tomorrow. :silly:

I told my dad after one we had no business being down only one and if you had told me MN would put up 7 I would had called the looney bin. The MN goal at the end of the 1st really seemed to take the wind out of UMD's sails.

I agree. I have seen precisely two short handed goals in Minneapolis: The first was UMN vs BU. BU was up 4-1 before that goal and after I saw it I told my Dad that there was no way BU would win the game. A few minutes later it was tied. The second was against UMD.

I'll tell you, I'm pretty hard nose and blunt when it comes to SH chances, and I believe you really have to be off your game to allow a SHOT shorthanded let alone a goal. And a goal is scored on you while they are short handed, well... I really don't think that that team, especially in the playoffs, is going to win the game unless it is incredibly lopsided (like if UMN went up 7-1 and allowed Schwabe to score SH).

The Bulldogs looked sharp at first and then lost it. 7-4, my goodness. Wooger claims that Minnesota will be in Colorado. What has to happen for that to happen? He also said that Minnesota can claim a #1 seed, which (without bonus points) they do, but that still would send them to Michigan.

Wooger claims that Minnesota will be in Colorado. What has to happen for that to happen? He also said that Minnesota can claim a #1 seed, which (without bonus points) they do, but that still would send them to Michigan.

I think the Wooger has a case of wishful thinking, but he has seen some VERY strange seedings and placements in his day.

I have a bad feeling the Gophers just earned Michigan in GR.

Yes I did, I had many beers tonight. Each one tasted great. I am still not convinced that Minnesota is going to the Frozen Four. Not with their goaltending. If tonights game proved anything it, it proved that UMD has peaked and has goaltending issues.

Yes I did, I had many beers tonight. Each one tasted great. I am still not convinced that Minnesota is going to the Frozen Four. Not with their goaltending. If tonights game proved anything it, it proved that UMD has peaked and has goaltending issues.

Somebody has to be there to play the Sioux. If the Gophers play with the fire they displayed in the final 2 periods tonight (hitting everything, winning battles to the puck and moving the puck crisply) I like their chances. Outshot UMD 20-6 in the third when they already had a lead. I think thats telling and can overcome their warts.