SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

On 8/31/2016 at 4:58 PM, MafiaMan said:

Actually, Sicatoka, I captured this footage on my iPhone just south of exit 200 this morning!

tumblr_mjxni8J5XV1r4g1p5o1_r1_400.gif

Expert video analysis by a crack(-using) staff made up of Minnesota Gopher fans has confirmed Mafia's video is a FAKE. Their proof is in the claim that it was shot in North Dakota and appears to show leaves from trees. Every Goophie fan will tell you that's impossible as North Dakota has no trees. 

21 hours ago, Old Time Hockey said:

I asked my 9 year old daughter if she wanted a new F'Hawks tshirt at Scheels the other day.  She gave me the preteen, "you're an idiot, dad" look and said, "Ah.....No!"  Guess it's not growing on her yet.

LMFAO...... Not growing on me and never will. I saw a guy wearing a shirt in hugos a week ago and I cringed.  It's a good thing I have 8 jerseys and about 8 hats.  It will never feel right saying fighting Hawks!

• Upvote 1