SiouxSports.com Forum
Siouxperfan7

What do you think of the logo now??

Fighting Hawks logo  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

The logo is so very lame.  The ND part of the logo is awful.  I hate the stupid little triangular appendages on the N.  I hope we at least keep the traditional interlocking ND logo.

It boggles my mind how the "interim" president and a couple of cronies got to make the final selection. For a process that was so transparent and engaging for many of us stakeholders, the way that they wrapped it up and made the final selection was an insult and resulted in a poor logo choice.

Lets face it, numerous artists had better renditions online, and I'm not even clinging to the Sioux logo.

The logo just stinks, and just as with the geometric head, it will be gone sooner than later. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm trying to make chicken salad out of chicken ____ on this one..........at least we didn't get stuck with Sundogs. 

That's the best I got.................

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, southpaw said:

So you have a lot of dislike for the interim president because of the logo but none towards the new president?

Plan executed perfectly.

< ding >
< wins thread > 

• Upvote 1

I give it a "C".  When it came out, I gave it an "F".  So, it is getting a little better.

I think the best version of it that I have seen is with the black "U" in front of it. 

southpaw

3 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

I feel the same i did the day it came out.  It's pretty middle-of-the-road . . . but it's not a bird with teeth and muscle arms, so I'm ok with it.

Looking at the logo above your post I'd say calling that a "bird" is being very generous!

• Upvote 2