SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

6 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Saw the ND logo on TV during the volleyball match with SUU.  Looked better than their logo.

I like what is being done with it in some of the graphics packages on television, for example the first five seconds of intro here. 

it's one thing to not have the logo at mid ice this year at REA...which i belivee  them when saying they didn't have enought time..but....this middle finger that the the hockey side of the athletic department is giving the new nickname and logo is getting a little old and tired... every pic so far of a MALE hockey player wearing new swag (since the logo announcement) has them wearing the "retired" interlocking ND and just north dakota hockey? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

it's one thing to not have the logo at mid ice this year at REA...which i belivee  them when saying they didn't have enought time..but....this middle finger that the the hockey side of the athletic department is giving the new nickname and logo is getting a little old and tired... every pic so far of a MALE hockey player wearing new swag (since the logo announcement) has them wearing the "retired" interlocking ND and just north dakota hockey? 

I'm sure one mention of Fighting Hawks announced in the REA will be received with a bunch of boos. At least the boos died down in the Alerus as the game went on. If the booers don't like the name announced...don't go to the game. 

• Downvote 8

17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Agreed

3 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

I'm sure one mention of Fighting Hawks announced in the REA will be received with a bunch of boos. At least the boos died down in the Alerus as the game went on. If the booers don't like the name announced...don't go to the game. 

can't stand the booing.  move the f on... 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

One could say the same to those that think the players are shunning the new nickname. Why not boycott them to show your displeasure.