SiouxSports.com Forum

Leave No Doubt

geaux_sioux

• 2 weeks later...

It's awesome knowing we have a great coaching staff again and our guys are being coached up to their potential!  When Thomas and Lennon were in charge, I felt that same way......that we were at a coaching advantage in most games, or even match at worst.  I didn't feel that before Bubba, particularly that last year under Muss.....which given that both the offensive and defensive coordinators were both young guys with it being their first time in coordinator roles....that was a recipe for disaster.....which it was.  Great video! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So glad we got him!  We may have been somewhat screwed if we didn't with so many guys graduating/leaving after last year, and now injury.  The line really came together last week....hoping we can continue...and this year start our roll now....instead of waiting until the last three games of the year.   Let's Leave No Doubt tomorrow!! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Teeder11 said:

Have even more respect for Coe as a player and person after watching this episode. Wish we could have had him for longer.

We need more guys that are built like him. He's so damn stout. 6'5" is great but I love shorter OL that can move people. He's been a key to this team. Without his addition can I imagine the mess we would have at OL? He's my MVP of the team right now.

6 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

We need more guys that are built like him. He's so damn stout. 6'5" is great but I love shorter OL that can move people. He's been a key to this team. Without his addition can I imagine the mess we would have at OL? He's my MVP of the team right now.

Austin Dussold would like a word with you.

• Upvote 3

I know we're stroking egos and giving role players kudos right now - but really, we've got a lot of game changers. Reyes, Arnell, Studs (zero interceptions), Oliveira, Toivonen, Wanzek, Deion, etc.

This is a good team.

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Do you have the link, or know where to go to watch the mid-week sports show?  Last year there was always a show mid week where they talked about Football, and then some other sports...thinking it was just the UND Insider but I looked and not sure if I'm just not seeing it or what.  I see highlights video clips from football, volleyball, press conferences but not seeing the mid week sports show.  I seemed to find them easily last year, that or somebody always just posted them in a thread.