SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Mystery Item Raffle

MafiaMan

I'm going to attempt another SiouxSports.com first and see how this goes.  I have a Fighting Sioux item that I would like to part with, so I'm conducting a raffle similar to the bean bag board one this past winter/spring.  Here's the catch...the prize is a mystery item.

"Tickets" for this mystery raffle will be $5 each.  The raffle will conclude by August 15th at the latest, unless enough entries are received before then.  

I will offer up random hints to spur some interest as I deem necessary.  NO pictures will be posted and the eventual winner will agree to NOT reveal what the item is.  I can assure you, you would NOT be disappointed to win it.  Just post if you're interested and I'll update the entry list as needed.  Payment will be by Paypal or snail mail check at the conclusion of the raffle.  

The first hint should be an obvious one - as I'm posting this in the hockey section.  The second hint is size 58.  If you're a smaller person, it's probably best to sit this one out.

I also reserve the right to 86 this whole idea if it's a total bust - as in,  only a couple of entries.  Thanks for reading and let's start the raffle now!

19 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I'm going to attempt another SiouxSports.com first and see how this goes.  I have a Fighting Sioux item that I would like to part with, so I'm conducting a raffle similar to the bean bag board one this past winter/spring.  Here's the catch...the prize is a mystery item.

"Tickets" for this mystery raffle will be $5 each.  The raffle will conclude by August 15th at the latest, unless enough entries are received before then.  

I will offer up random hints to spur some interest as I deem necessary.  NO pictures will be posted and the eventual winner will agree to NOT reveal what the item is.  I can assure you, you would NOT be disappointed to win it.  Just post if you're interested and I'll update the entry list as needed.  Payment will be by Paypal or snail mail check at the conclusion of the raffle.  

The first hint should be an obvious one - as I'm posting this in the hockey section.  The second hint is size 58.  If you're a smaller person, it's probably best to sit this one out.

I also reserve the right to 86 this whole idea if it's a total bust - as in,  only a couple of entries.  Thanks for reading and let's start the raffle now!

If we pm you with a guess...will you tell us if we are close?

7 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

sprig - 1

siouxczech29 - 1

Redneksioux - 4

snova - 4

KoolGuy2K - 4

BeazSioux - 4

Definitely NOT a Bison shirt or jersey.  And in case you're curious, a winner having spent $20 on four tickets would STILL be getting a bargain on the mystery item.

It's a 60 oz mug of green beer left over from Mafia's St. Patrick's Day party.

He just found it behind the empty bag of Cheetos at the end of the bar in his "man cave". 

Yes, he said "58"; he took a sip before he set it down four months ago; he took another sip just now when he found it, before deciding to sell it to all you suckers. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

It's a 60 oz mug of green beer left over from Mafia's St. Patrick's Day party.

He just found it behind the empty bag of Cheetos at the end of the bar in his "man cave". 

Yes, he said "58"; he took a sip before he set it down four months ago; he took another sip just now when he found it, before deciding to sell it to all you suckers. 

58 ounces of stale beer...I just got a text from Goon.  He says he's in for 25 tickets.  :lol: