SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
UND Fan

2018-2019 Recruiting

3 hours ago, UND Fan said:

It appears that UND has offered Anna Marie Brown, a 5'10" SG from Spirit Lake, IA.  She averaged 11 points as a freshman.

Also, incoming men's basketball freshman Billy Brown's sister. 

UND Fan   
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:05 AM, sioux24/7 said:

Also, incoming men's basketball freshman Billy Brown's sister. 

I recently talked to Billy - he is trying to convince his sister to commit but she would really like to play at IA St where she may or may not get an offer.  He says she is a better shooter than he is.

UND Fan   

New offer:

C Aly Vanloo, 6'3", Beaver Dam (Beaver Dam), WI.  Averaged 6+pts and 3.5 rebounds on a loaded team that went undefeated and won the D2 title last winter.  Her first offer but I would guess a lot of folks will be after her in the next year or so. She plays AAU with North Tartan.

UND Fan   
3 hours ago, teamsioux said:

6'2", averaged 18.2 as a sophomore.  May be a very good one for us in a couple of years. 

On 6/21/2017 at 9:17 AM, UND Fan said:

New offer:

C Aly Vanloo, 6'3", Beaver Dam (Beaver Dam), WI.  Averaged 6+pts and 3.5 rebounds on a loaded team that went undefeated and won the D2 title last winter.  Her first offer but I would guess a lot of folks will be after her in the next year or so. She plays AAU with North Tartan.

UND Fan   

Maggie Manson, a 5'7" SG from WF Sheyenne, has verballed to Coach Brew.  She led the state in 3 pointers last year as a sophomore.  An all around athlete - also good in golf and track.  She appears to be a very good "get" for the program!  Also good to continue to get good ND athletes.   

Dad and uncle played BB at SU.