Logo Reaction - Grade it!  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the new Fighting Hawks logo

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I pretty much set myself up for the worst, so I'm finding myself not thrilled but not disgusted.  I think that I can warm up to it.....

• Upvote 2

New gear comes out August 13th.

I think it looks great on a white background, but it looks a little off on the grey.  I'm curious how it will look on the black and green jerseys.  The use of negative space with white is what makes it look nice.

Just now, cowboys5xsbs said:

I don't like the new jersey look at all

Then you didn't listen to what Ed said right before they played that video.  It's not what the new jerseys will look like, just an idea of what the logo will look like on jerseys.

2 minutes ago, Hambone said:

I pretty much set myself up for the worst, so I'm finding myself not thrilled but not disgusted.  I think that I can warm up to it.....

I feel the same way.

.........this logo just piggybacks onto the lingering frustration from the fiasco that was the nickname process from the beginning. 

Yuck!

• Upvote 4

yeah...I stared at it for awhile and said...well I don't hate it, I think it will grow on fans...but there is definately 0 WOW factor

• Upvote 1

It was gonna have to be a grand slam for me, because I think the name is brutal (yes, I understand Fighting Sioux is gone and not coming back.  I'm at peace with that).  So, nope...

• Upvote 1

It actually looks pretty good on the future jersey renditions for the basketball, football and soccer teams.  IMO not a good logo for a hockey team. Overall, not horrible but could have been better

• Upvote 2