SiouxSports.com Forum

I haven't heard much about him but Connor McGovern should get drafted fairly high as well.  Two guys that played HS football in ND going in the draft the same year is pretty remarkable.  I think he is likely a 2nd or 3rd round pick.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Any other thoughts and/or predictions?

The airwaves and Twitter-verse will be filled with rankings and evaluations of how well Team X's draft class is/was. 

Oh, and the NYJ will pick someone that will leave everyone scratching their heads. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

The 2016 NFL Draft kicks off tonight with the 1st round. I think Carson Wentz will end up in Philadelphia, which is a whole lot better than the Rams or the Browns. Expect the Vikings to wheel and deal like they always do. Any other thoughts and/or predictions?

Vikings will take too long and the next team will jump up and make their pick in front of them.:)

2 hours ago, BigGame said:

I haven't heard much about him but Connor McGovern should get drafted fairly high as well.  Two guys that played HS football in ND going in the draft the same year is pretty remarkable.  I think he is likely a 2nd or 3rd round pick.  

And the Fargo South kid from that same year already got signed by the Saints too.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Congrats to my nephew. Glad this is over and I know Carson is glad it's over too. Now he can get back into what he lives for. The game of football. Go Eagles!!!!

Congrats to you and your family.  He is a great player, and from what I've heard, an even better person.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Can't say I understand using the #4 pick on a running back in today's nfl.

I think they want to recreate 2014 and try and make a strong Super Bowl run with Romo in his last couple years left.  As a Cowboys fan I hope it works....we'll see.  If they wouldn't have already picked up Morris I could have seen this more.

Congrats to Carson, as a Cowboys fan he is once again playing for the 'other' team though.......so I won't be able to root for the ND kid too much  :)