SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 Season

SWSiouxMN

On 4/3/2017 at 7:23 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Be sure to watch "One Shining Moment" after the Championship game tonight. They always show at least one clip from every team that makes the tournament. So UND will be represented, at least for a couple seconds more!!

Didn't see UND.  Were they included?

29 minutes ago, hky said:

Didn't see UND.  Were they included?

No, there were many teams left out, including Arizona.  I'd never heard that each team is included in that segment before.  Maybe they've done it in the past but they didn't this year.

With "One Shining Moment" unfortantely they don't show every team.  I think the song is only 3 minutes long or so, and every year there is quite of few omissions, for as many schools that got featured there are twice as many schools omitted.  That's the way it's always been as far as I know.   For example I didn't see Arizona or SDSU just to name a few.  It would have been cool to get in the video, but I don't need that for validation as I was able to thankfully witness many shining moments with this past seasons team.   In the end, it was a great season to follow.

• Upvote 3